CSCH unavailable?

Everything related to our favorite Scottish duo.

Moderators: mdg, Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

New Seed
This is my first post ever so excuse my lack of experience with this site. I love Boards of Canada to death and I've been following along with some of the subliminal messages that people have been talking about. On a fan video for, "Everything You Do is a Balloon," hellinterface linked people to, "Nuevas Semillas," which had another link to "CSCH." I bookmarked these links! Well I revisited CSCH today and it said it was unavailable. Does anyone know why?

Eagle Minded
volscp and ಶೀಘ್ರವಾಗಿ are the same way. I did download ಶೀಘ್ರವಾಗಿ a while back, but nothing else. Hopefully someone has saved them?

New Seed
[quote="ParticleGhost"]volscp and ಶೀಘ್ರವಾಗಿ are the same way. I did download ಶೀಘ್ರವಾಗಿ a while back, but nothing else. Hopefully someone has saved them?[/quote]

I guess I'm too late late to hear about those. Yeah, it'd be nice if someone were to save them but I don't think they would like that very much. So long as the people who did save them don't re-upload them.

Dayvan Cowboy
Sorry, so if someone saved cshc video, it would be very nice to actually re-upload it. I'm actually almost forgot about this, but it was really cool little snippet... after I read this, I went and saved cosecha-transmisiones clip, it would very unfortunately,if it would be removed and I woudn't get it

Dayvan Cowboy
Unless this was made on purpose, I dunno...

Dayvan Cowboy
ParticleGhost wrote:volscp and ಶೀಘ್ರವಾಗಿ are the same way. I did download ಶೀಘ್ರವಾಗಿ a while back, but nothing else. Hopefully someone has saved them?

this one is still on youtube

phpBB [media]

Eagle Minded
arvy wrote:
ParticleGhost wrote:volscp and ಶೀಘ್ರವಾಗಿ are the same way. I did download ಶೀಘ್ರವಾಗಿ a while back, but nothing else. Hopefully someone has saved them?

this one is still on youtube

phpBB [media]

Seems that someone re uploaded it i guess.

Dayvan Cowboy
Yeah, Published on Sep 14, 2014, it's neat actually, I like that track

Dayvan Cowboy
phpBB [media]

Friendly Stranger
is it assumed that boc made ಶೀಘ್ರವಾಗಿ?

Dayvan Cowboy
possibly, i remember it was debunked early, but also read somewhere that it may be realy from pre-twoism era, like from Hooper bay or Acid Memories, personally I like this track

Sherbet Head
ಶೀಘ್ರವಾಗಿ is fake. We've come to that conclusion quite quickly during the whole TH campaign..

Dayvan Cowboy
chronical wrote:ಶೀಘ್ರವಾಗಿ is fake.

this was confirmed?

Dayvan Cowboy
Who made the Cosecha Signals video?

Friendly Stranger
arvy wrote:Sorry, so if someone saved cshc video, it would be very nice to actually re-upload it. I'm actually almost forgot about this, but it was really cool little snippet... after I read this, I went and saved cosecha-transmisiones clip, it would very unfortunately,if it would be removed and I woudn't get it

Is this the video you're talking about? http://youtu.be/QXnMOFEWYOI

Must have felt compelled to save it back then for some reason; I didn't download much else during the marketing campaign for TH.

Dayvan Cowboy
Kilroy the Killjoy wrote:
arvy wrote:Sorry, so if someone saved cshc video, it would be very nice to actually re-upload it. I'm actually almost forgot about this, but it was really cool little snippet... after I read this, I went and saved cosecha-transmisiones clip, it would very unfortunately,if it would be removed and I woudn't get it

Is this the video you're talking about? http://youtu.be/QXnMOFEWYOI

Must have felt compelled to save it back then for some reason; I didn't download much else during the marketing campaign for TH.

Yes, thank you, I got it now!

Sherbet Head
I dont know how the fuck i missed the ಶೀಘ್ರವಾಗಿ video, but I actually really like that tune. Hope we can figure out who it is, if indeed it is fake
"We're just a band. Not an IDM band, not an electronic band, and not a dance band."

"An imaginary road trip in a rusty pick-up heading west through the brain"

Posts Quantity
Agreed, it's got a nice sound to it. The only other video I saved was the 'transmission'/announcement video (made a d/l link).

New Seed
To anyone still interested-- it's back!

New Seed
Found volscp and some other videos from the Cosecha Hunt! Enjoy http://youtu.be/f-zOsnqSG8c?list=PLu4C1 ... QGYJdT92K0

Next

Return to Boards of Canada