Looking for a couple of photos

Everything related to our favorite Scottish duo.

Moderators: mdg, Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Eagle Minded
I used to have 2 hi res photos of BOC that I have accidentally deleted. It was from the shoot that the magazine article below is from, anyone got them? They featured a couple of angles of this wooden house and had the boys hanging out on the steps etc.

They are not on the Bocpages site FYI.

Eagle Minded
Also just to add, there is no text overlaid on the these images.

Boqurant

One Very Important Thought: Archive Everything.

Seeya Later. JD

I think I saw some of them on the bocpages facebook.

Dayvan Cowboy

Eagle Minded
jasondonervan wrote:One Very Important Thought: Archive Everything.

Seeya Later. JD

Smokes Quantity unforch. Thank you!

Eagle Minded
Techboy wrote:https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@55.8662835,-2.5519674,3a,39.6y,219.23h,84.53t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sP7joV4GuG18zjJBas0cwVQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Woah, who the hell found that?

Sherbet Head
Wildfire wrote:
Techboy wrote:https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@55.8662835,-2.5519674,3a,39.6y,219.23h,84.53t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sP7joV4GuG18zjJBas0cwVQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Woah, who the hell found that?

:shock:

Sherbet Head
what the fuck?

Eagle Minded
....shit
Mexicola wrote:Marcus had that beard and longer hair waaaaay back.

Eagle Minded
WOW! I just discovered something SHOCKING! Look what you can see when you enhance it!
Mexicola wrote:Marcus had that beard and longer hair waaaaay back.

Telepath

Posts Quantity

I hate to be that person, or maybe I'm glad to be that person. But if they do in fact live there, this is kinda doxxing. I don't think it's cool to post this much private information about the band or close friends of the band online. Maybe it's just me but I wouldn't want my front yard plastered all over the internet with my GPS coordinates.

Would agree except scroll left on the map/Street view. Pretty sure it's a public building, rather than their home or Hexagon Sun. Was chatting to Techboy last night and this was a lucky find based on local knowledge of the area. Will run past MDG to be sure, but pretty certain nothing private is on show here ;-)

Slow down...

Posts Quantity
yeah that's clearly a public fishing/sailing center.

Nova Scotia Robot
Cosmic Manta wrote:WOW! I just discovered something SHOCKING! Look what you can see when you enhance it!

phpBB [media]

Posts Quantity
I'm surprised it's just a reservoir near Dunbar. I was sure it would be Loch Lomond or one up near Aviemore like Morlich or Garten. I suppose it's just a short drive from their lair.

Dayvan Cowboy
It looks to be their local sailing club in reality so I doubt this is at all doxxing.
It would make me rather paranoid if I where them that an obscure rather featureless wooden building that I had a photograph taken in front of can and has been found so readily.

Not sure what the building upstairs is for but it looks akin to the sailing club building we have around here that I used to go to as a kid. Downstairs would be a coffee room/ kitchen and upstairs in the attic part would be ropes and other sailing materials that needed to be kept dry. It actually seems to be built to almost the same specification, maybe there is a standard way of laying out RYA club buildings, no idea.

Edit: "Whiteadder Watersports Centre is a Royal Yachting Association (RYA) training centre located in the Lammermuir hills on the B6355 between Cranshaws and Gifford.

The centre offers a safe, defined sailing area with fairly reliable winds, and is the ideal place to learn to sail as well as for enthusiasts to enjoy.

Spacious changing rooms along with all the equipment needed to sail are provided on our programmed courses."

Its fine, not Hexagon Sun.

Sherbet Head
Valotonin wrote:It looks to be their local sailing club in reality so I doubt this is at all doxxing.
It would make me rather paranoid if I where them that an obscure rather featureless wooden building that I had a photograph taken in front of can and has been found so readily.

Not sure what the building upstairs is for but it looks akin to the sailing club building we have around here that I used to go to as a kid. Downstairs would be a coffee room/ kitchen and upstairs in the attic part would be ropes and other sailing materials that needed to be kept dry. It actually seems to be built to almost the same specification, maybe there is a standard way of laying out RYA club buildings, no idea.

Edit: "Whiteadder Watersports Centre is a Royal Yachting Association (RYA) training centre located in the Lammermuir hills on the B6355 between Cranshaws and Gifford.

The centre offers a safe, defined sailing area with fairly reliable winds, and is the ideal place to learn to sail as well as for enthusiasts to enjoy.

Spacious changing rooms along with all the equipment needed to sail are provided on our programmed courses."

Its fine, not Hexagon Sun.

flol, cheers for the in depth investigation and explanation

I've been in a cold sweat ever since this thread started, but now I think I can relax

Dayvan Cowboy
<unrelated>Ex-RAF Bunker</unrelated>

Return to Boards of Canada