Deconstructing the artwork of Tomorrow's harvest

Everything related to our favorite Scottish duo.

Moderators: mdg, Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Sherbet Head
747Music wrote:All of these security-camera-looking screens must be placed in these spots for a reason. What are they watching for? If the are indeed security cams.

that is an interesting question. all of these photos have to have something in common. i doubt they would just be using a bunch of random images from the internet

Posts Quantity
Nothing to add other than I love this thread. Amazing work by all who contributed.

Posts Quantity
I remember the full size version of this image was the background to their YouTube channel for a while, I am sure I emailed myself the image at some point but I can't seem to find it. I assumed the brothers took it whilst on a wintery Icelandic adventure of some sort....

Friendly Stranger
Wildfire wrote:I remember the full size version of this image was the background to their YouTube channel for a while, I am sure I emailed myself the image at some point but I can't seem to find it. I assumed the brothers took it whilst on a wintery Icelandic adventure of some sort....

You can find all the images found (including this one)
in my signature
↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓

Posts Quantity
Hexamerous wrote:
Wildfire wrote:I remember the full size version of this image was the background to their YouTube channel for a while, I am sure I emailed myself the image at some point but I can't seem to find it. I assumed the brothers took it whilst on a wintery Icelandic adventure of some sort....

You can find all the images found (including this one)
in my signature
↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓

Aaaahhh, so good, sorry I had no idea this existed, that's fantastic!

Previous

Return to Boards of Canada