GENERAL NEW RELEASE SPECULATION TOPIC

Everything related to our favorite Scottish duo.

Moderators: mdg, Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Boqurant
Not sure if this has been floated, or if it even has any merit. Nothing really to do with the next release, but ever since that societas x tape picture of that band, at tomorrowland terrace, under the coke sign showed up; and how skyliner is a tourist thing at tomorrowland, I couldn't shake the idea of how Trans Canada Highway runs perpendicular to the US, and is purposefully not trying to bring attention to the US, like many of their other references might suggest, like how our visions of tomorrow are mostly bullshit fantasy, and that there are probably some very bad consequences in trying to manufacture that future. Anyway, just stretching again. Pretty cool band ya know.

Boqurant
Parallel*, opposite of perpendicular, like two nationwide road trips, Assuming THC is the better of the two. Moving on now.

Boqurant
TCH. THC is alright too.

Happy Cycler
General New Speculation Post

Survey says... You guys need to love each other. Also, buy UNISWAP...wait, what?

Sent from my outhouse using Tapatalk
Okay...now...wait for fog machine.

Boqurant
Lest we forget

Eagle Minded
So April and nothing so far, hmm. I'm thinking I'm gonna move the goal post for a late September release now. I've been saying for 3 years that a release is imminent, but I still say a new release is imminent this year.

NTFMTS wrote:So April and nothing so far, hmm. I'm thinking I'm gonna move the goal post for a late September release now. I've been saying for 3 years that a release is imminent, but I still say a new release is imminent this year.

How about an announcement on Tuesday, April 30?

Posts Quantity
Fredd-E wrote:
NTFMTS wrote:So April and nothing so far, hmm. I'm thinking I'm gonna move the goal post for a late September release now. I've been saying for 3 years that a release is imminent, but I still say a new release is imminent this year.

What’s going on, on the 30th?
joyrex can eat my bankrupt...

qukk_ wrote:
Fredd-E wrote:

What’s going on, on the 30th?

Speculation on an April announcement. If not we continue to May.

Posts Quantity
Gotcha. I’m putting my bets on a summer release (August, hopefully.)

qukk_ wrote:Gotcha. I’m putting my bets on a summer release (August, hopefully.)

Same. I speak of announcement (versus release). Spring announcement -> Summer release.
Warp so far has 70 days on average between announcement and release date.

NTFMTS wrote:Keeping my fingers crossed for the 30th then :-D

Or any following Tuesday for the rest of this year. :}

Posts Quantity
drixlin wrote:
bendu wrote:I noticed this today: https://bsky.app/profile/boardsofcanada.bsky.social

Looks like we'll need a screenshot for all non-users of this site. Just takes me to a login page.

no more :D

New Seed
They seem like Zager + Evans kinda dudes. I bet we’re waitin’ till 2025.

Sherbet Head
qukk_ wrote:
Fredd-E wrote:Can all these outlandish theories also be linked to LP5 a bit more directly in the posts or am I missing the obvious? :) I'm Lost.

Right? Reading "theories" on here sometimes feels like I'm reading a diary written by a schizo

I apologise being rude to you earlier qukk, No hard feelings. And I absolutely agree lol

Posts Quantity
luminousdusk wrote:
qukk_ wrote:
Fredd-E wrote:Can all these outlandish theories also be linked to LP5 a bit more directly in the posts or am I missing the obvious? :) I'm Lost.

Right? Reading "theories" on here sometimes feels like I'm reading a diary written by a schizo

I apologise being rude to you earlier qukk, No hard feelings. And I absolutely agree lol

I apologize too. My response was a bit mean-spirited.

Sherbet Head
qukk_ wrote:I apologize too. My response was a bit mean-spirited.

No worries :)

Sherbet Head
:D

Boqurant
I'm betting on hearing something the first week of May. Still though, TH felt so final, I can't begin to imagine what could come next, if anything.

PreviousNext

Return to Boards of Canada