The 6-number sequence as it stands

Everything related to our favorite Scottish duo.

Moderators: mdg, Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Eagle Minded
shayjakespeare wrote:
globochem wrote:Ok, I reversed the latest hd version we've got - there's definitely something here.

https://soundcloud.com/globochem/reversed-ad-hd-version

from :10-:17 there is definitely something being said. "You are going to ... [enjoy it?] So ____" ??

Sorry, I'm a couple of pages behind...I can absolutely hear 'you are going to enjoy' in that audio clip.

I can hear it too. It's a very faint whisper but yeah, its there.

Eagle Minded
The '519225' code just played again on the BBC - but now, it's Stuart Maconie's show on Radio 6 Music :)

Sherbet Head
Betacord wrote:The '519225' code just played again on the BBC - but now, it's Stuart Maconie's show on Radio 6 Music :)

Did he say anything about it?
I'll see you when the sun sets east, don't forget me.
https://www.instagram.com/powerline_misfortune/

Friendly Stranger
Don't know if this means anything or if I've added up wrong, but…

Put the numbers in a 6x6 grid.
Add up the numbers in each column (e.g. 6 + 6 + 7 + 9 + missing + 5), then add up the totals of the results for each column. You get 148.
Add up the numbers in each row (e.g. 6 + 9 + 9 + 7 + 4 + 2), then add up the totals of the results for each row. You get 148.

Last edited by brokendrum70 on Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Eagle Minded
Twoist wrote:
Betacord wrote:The '519225' code just played again on the BBC - but now, it's Stuart Maconie's show on Radio 6 Music :)

Has just mentioned it seconds ago following the subsequent track... Referring to it only as an "intriguing snippet" and that those who'd like to learn more could discuss it on the website.

Friendly Stranger
brokendrum70 wrote:Don't know if this means anything or if I've added up wrong, but…

Add up the numbers in each column (e.g. 6 + 6 + 7 + 9 + missing + 5), then add up the totals of the results for each row. You get 148.
Add up the numbers in each row (e.g. 6 + 9 + 9 + 7 + 4 + 2), then add up the totals of the results for each row. You get 148.

It is a Suduko! Theoretically then if we knew what number they all add up to, could we fill in the last set of numbers ourselves?

Eagle Minded

Got radio 6 on in the kitchen. I heard it from upstairs. Thought it was just me going daft i've heard that tune so many times its permanently in my head..

Eagle Minded
Betacord wrote:
Twoist wrote:

Has just mentioned it seconds ago following the subsequent track... Referring to it only as an "intriguing snippet" and that those who'd like to learn more could discuss it on the website.

So he's saying that there is something else hidden in that one?? To the website.. We ride!
:INDIFFERENT SPACES:
all albums [IS1-IS13] available here:
http://indifferentspaces.bandcamp.com

New Seed
brokendrum70 wrote:Don't know if this means anything or if I've added up wrong, but…

Add up the numbers in each column (e.g. 6 + 6 + 7 + 9 + missing + 5), then add up the totals of the results for each column. You get 148.

This is because you are simply finding the sum of all numbers in the grid, but in different orders. You could fill the missing digits with any number set and the two totals would still be the same.

Boqurant
Elexen wrote:
Betacord wrote:
Twoist wrote:

So he's saying that there is something else hidden in that one?? To the website.. We ride!

Here's the site if anyone is looking to save some time: http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b01s5cdx
699742 628315 717228 936557 813386 519225

nevar forget

Friendly Stranger
Scopas wrote:This is because you are simply finding the sum of all numbers in the grid, but in different orders. You could fill the missing digits with any number set and the two totals would still be the same.

Me stupid then. :)

Eagle Minded
i suspected maconie might play something. he had MHTRTC as a featured album earlier this year

New Seed
Freak Zone broadcast seems to just be playing the old chune for listener bumps. Same number.
"Whatever..."

Friendly Stranger
Roobix wrote:
Elexen wrote:
Betacord wrote:
Twoist wrote:

Here's the site if anyone is looking to save some time: http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b01s5cdx

Unknown / / / / / Xxxxxx, they just approve/spread again a known number, no?

Friendly Stranger
What is the significance and reason the codes were shown to us in the order they did xxxxxx/xxxxxx/xxxxxx/XXXXXX/xxxxxx/xxxxxx and so on............That is a big thing overlooked

Posts Quantity
I'm starting to wonder if we're gonna get the final number at all before the album is released. Maybe the final number is actually revealed on a track on the album. What the final number string's significance will be I have no idea though. I'm just hoping (probably against the odds) that as tomorrow is Monday, Warp will announce the new album as I think traditionally Warp announce new albums on Mondays - correct me if I'm wrong.

dredd1971 wrote:What is the significance and reason the codes were shown to us in the order they did xxxxxx/xxxxxx/xxxxxx/XXXXXX/xxxxxx/xxxxxx and so on............That is a big thing overlooked

That's an excellent point actually.

Slow down...

New Seed
Plug in the theoretical number from the Cusack flick to the addition theory and you get the sum:
183 both ways
"Whatever..."

Boqurant
some of the people on this board are putting more effort into deriding everything we've tried to present here than we've put into decoding this thing, and that is ALOT. yes, maybe too much. but it needs to be said. if you're brand new and nothing more than a naysayer, kindly get out of the way. we are actually making progress whether you like the people trying to help or not. what happens next will still happen whether or not you like the way it happens.

Eagle Minded
GeometricPish wrote:I'm starting to wonder if we're gonna get the final number at all before the album is released. Maybe the final number is actually revealed on a track on the album. What the final number string's significance will be I have no idea though. I'm just hoping (probably against the odds) that as tomorrow is Monday, Warp will announce the new album as I think traditionally Warp announce new albums on Mondays - correct me if I'm wrong.

This is an interesting thought.... as if the final code on a new release would solve the puzzle to yet another release. I remember last year around April 2012 that OddNosdam eluded on his personal FB that he was working with them again.... He also eluded that it was an entire album. I took it with a grain of salt.
:INDIFFERENT SPACES:
all albums [IS1-IS13] available here:
http://indifferentspaces.bandcamp.com

PreviousNext

Return to Boards of Canada