Switch to full style
Everything related to our favorite Scottish duo.
Post a reply

Fri May 03, 2013 5:51 pm

Sorry....just realized that i missed where the last code came from and just went on a spending spree as soon as we had a link.

So, where did it come from?

J

Fri May 03, 2013 10:10 pm

Jinjur wrote:Sorry....just realized that i missed where the last code came from and just went on a spending spree as soon as we had a link.

J

In the header data at cosecha-transmisiones.com is an entry labeled Nuevas-Semillas.
The value of the entry is base 64 encoded.
It decodes as an http link to an mp3 file that contains the final numbers.

Fri May 03, 2013 10:31 pm

tradica wrote:
Jinjur wrote:Sorry....just realized that i missed where the last code came from and just went on a spending spree as soon as we had a link.

J

In the header data at cosecha-transmisiones.com is an entry labeled Nuevas-Semillas.
The value of the entry is base 64 encoded.
It decodes as an http link to an mp3 file that contains the final numbers.

EPIC!

thanks bud

Sat May 04, 2013 7:20 am

J

http://bocpages.org/wiki/Record_Store_Day_incident :idea:

Sat May 04, 2013 8:33 pm

have any of you math guys noticed any type of patterns with the numbers boc used in the code?

i doubt they just used a random string of numbers.

Sat May 04, 2013 9:53 pm

Fireal420 wrote:have any of you math guys noticed any type of patterns with the numbers boc used in the code?

The Maths inside the Present

Mon May 06, 2013 4:50 am

Fireal420 wrote:have any of you math guys noticed any type of patterns with the numbers boc used in the code?

There are a lot personal familiar things in the sequence. I'm not going to say what they are, but it is quite uncanny. Alameda has it's significance also. I'm not making any extravagant claims, I'm sure a lot of people see these kinds of coincidences. But the nuclear theme seems all too real...

Mon May 06, 2013 9:47 am

6992628 wrote:

There are a lot personal familiar things in the sequence. I'm not going to say what they are, but it is quite uncanny. Alameda has it's significance also. I'm not making any extravagant claims, I'm sure a lot of people see these kinds of coincidences. But the nuclear theme seems all too real...

Please elaborate

Mon May 06, 2013 1:21 pm

Does anyone have an idea if the date of the last login holds any significance? 22-aug-1996 seems... out of place.

Mon May 06, 2013 11:56 pm

Curious if that magicwindow poster who dropped a few hints here during the soundcloud/twoism banner clue (links to some images on the BOC FB page) was legit on behalf of the band or just playing along?

Tue May 07, 2013 3:12 am

thingsthingsthings wrote:Curious if that magicwindow poster who dropped a few hints here during the soundcloud/twoism banner clue (links to some images on the BOC FB page) was legit on behalf of the band or just playing along?

who knows, but i also read on some random news site. that someone posted on twoism that we should expect to see something on cartoon network. and then a day later the first ad appeared.

Tue May 07, 2013 5:49 am

Fireal420 wrote:
thingsthingsthings wrote:Curious if that magicwindow poster who dropped a few hints here during the soundcloud/twoism banner clue (links to some images on the BOC FB page) was legit on behalf of the band or just playing along?

who knows, but i also read on some random news site. that someone posted on twoism that we should expect to see something on cartoon network. and then a day later the first ad appeared.

To be honest, I think that was a common expectation as (apparently, I don't receive the relevant networks) Adult Swim commonly uses BoC fragments in their bumps etc. At least, I'm sure I heard speculation on these lines from several sources over several days.

Tue May 07, 2013 2:14 pm

MindElevation wrote:
6992628 wrote:

Please elaborate

Wed May 08, 2013 12:25 am

zeitgeist wrote:
MindElevation wrote:
6992628 wrote:

Please elaborate

After reading this the other day, I looked and realized there could be a lot of dates hidden in the numbers.

9-9-74
6-2-83
7-1-72
9-3-65 or 6-5-57
3-3-86
5-1-92

Granted, none of those jump out as anything special, but if I were pointing out oddities in the strings the first thing I would point out would be dates.

Wed May 08, 2013 12:33 am

All of these numbers haunt me indeed. One of the three is my area code, a couple are a sequence to my SS#, and one set of 6 are the first 6 digits to my phone number. So it freaked me out a bit...

Wed May 08, 2013 1:10 am

6992628 wrote:

maybe they're missile launch codes!!

Wed May 08, 2013 11:09 pm

All this talk of nuclear hilarity is intriguing.

Has anyone visited http://www.bunker.org.uk ? Looks familiar, yeah?

The WHOIS points to 'Echelon Systems'. Not that it gives anything away, but I'm assuming this is the design company who came up with the VMS login idea.

final word on xxxxxx vinyl

Sat May 11, 2013 6:29 pm

it has been confirmed that only 2 copies of this vinyl were pressed and released to the public. the availability of four additional copies was misinformation :cry:

Sat May 11, 2013 7:02 pm

i understood

1st found in New York which ended up on ebay
2nd was found at Rough Trade London - dunno where it is now but a young girl picked that one up
3rd was found at Avalanche, Edinburgh for which they've decided to keep in store and not sell it.

so thats it? or theres 3 more?

Sat May 11, 2013 8:21 pm

thepastinsidepressant wrote:i understood

1st found in New York which ended up on ebay
2nd was found at Rough Trade London - dunno where it is now but a young girl picked that one up
3rd was found at Avalanche, Edinburgh for which they've decided to keep in store and not sell it.

so thats it? or theres 3 more?

someone correct me if im wrong

but i think the first was found in new york

and the second was found in japan

and that was it.
Post a reply