Tomorrow's Harvest

Everything related to our favorite Scottish duo.

Moderators: mdg, Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Boqurant
Torn n Frayed wrote:
rainier wrote:I like to believe it won't leak. I think they're being insanely tight about it. It's only 2 weeks away anyway.

I keep checking has it leaked yet to see if it's out. The real question will be if it does will you listen to it early? I think we'll have a legit dl around the time of the official Jp release from Beep so that's when I am expecting and planning on hearing it.

Even if it were to be leaked, I would wait for the official release.
Everything about the promotion process has made me feel like a teenager again. Truly excited about music in a way you just don't get anymore.
This whole thing has been simply glorious.

Sherbet Head
I'd have a hard time not listening if it leaked, I'm not gonna lie. I don't feel particularly proud of that. However, I don't visit torrent sites and I only have a kindle fire for the internet which doesn't work well with a lot of file downloading sites, so I probably couldn't get a leak if I wanted to, which is fine.

I've been pretty much assuming we'll get our downloads from bleep on the fifth though. But it's not a big deal if I don't, but I want to hear it so so bad now. Still really looking forward to going to the record store to pick up the cd and meet other local fans on release day (my lp is coming in the mail). I was gonna propose we all go get falafel afterwards but I'm pretty sure everyone will want to go straight home and listen.
All of old. Nothing else ever. Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.

Dayvan Cowboy
I am pretty much counting on having it by the 6th, whether we get it from Bleep or someone puts out the Japanese version. That's the best day for me to enjoy it uninterrupted during the entire month of June and it seems like a realistic proposition. I've already put in for the day off from work...can't wait!

Posts Quantity
rainier wrote:I'd have a hard time not listening if it leaked, I'm not gonna lie. I don't feel particularly proud of that. However, I don't visit torrent sites and I only have a kindle fire for the internet which doesn't work well with a lot of file downloading sites, so I probably couldn't get a leak if I wanted to, which is fine.

I've been pretty much assuming we'll get our downloads from bleep on the fifth though. But it's not a big deal if I don't, but I want to hear it so so bad now. Still really looking forward to going to the record store to pick up the cd and meet other local fans on release day (my lp is coming in the mail). I was gonna propose we all go get falafel afterwards but I'm pretty sure everyone will want to go straight home and listen.

i propose a burrito, in the park, under a tree, with a portable record player

Posts Quantity
todieisfun wrote:i propose a burrito, in the park, under a tree, with a portable record player

Yes, a burrito, and with a lot of spicy sauce on it: the more spicy the burrito is, the more "nuclear" the theme is. :^ P

Sherbet Head
I was thinking falafel on account of that chord progression in RFTD that's remiscent of Arabic music...not really, there's just a falafel place next door to the record shop.
All of old. Nothing else ever. Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.

Eagle Minded
What does the Bleep order status "in_progress" mean? Nothing to get excited about, right?

Sherbet Head
Someone e-mailed bleep and they said "oh it doesn't mean anything, we just changed the way we do orders. You won't get it until release day". But I think they are being dirty dirty liars and we'll get it early, but that's probably wishful thinking.

Dayvan Cowboy
I am trying to think back to both TCHs, and I think they both came a few days early. I'd very surprised if everyone's status didn't go to shipped this coming Monday.

Eagle Minded
Cool, thanks guys.

New Seed
I'll be very surprised if we pre-orderers don't get the mp3's on the 5th.

Happy Cycler
Opothecary wrote:I am trying to think back to both TCHs, and I think they both came a few days early. I'd very surprised if everyone's status didn't go to shipped this coming Monday.

The record store near me gets all new releases in on the Friday before Tuesday, I remember I preorded The Campfire Headphase from bleep and I went the Friday before its release date to the record store and they had for sale early. Maybe they'll have TH for sale early too.

Eagle Minded
Having been lucky enough to discover BoC in 97 and heavily into vinyl at the time I purchased all the albums on vinyl on release, and being a massive fan of Phaedra, John Carpenter, Argento, most electronic music does absolutely nothing for me, I think TH is going to seperate the wheat from the chaff.

Eagle Minded

Dayvan Cowboy

I'm crying ha ha ha
Not long to wait people 2 weeks until launch its pointless talking about leeks lol
And of course you would all listen don't kid yourselves :roll:
A thing I did want to mention was how prices have shot up and I've had a ton if messages on my Discogs account asking for my tapes! Haha no chance :)
<center>de ['] ja [,] vu
nʌ ['] ɐɾ [,] ǝp

Eagle Minded
Brilliant. Had me in stitches. ROFL

shockabuku wrote:Heya! Long time lurker, been following the whole Tomorrow's Harvest PR stunts since the beginning. :)
Just a word because there's this article about BoC here :
http://equalizermag.com/news/unreleased ... -dog-park/
Obviously satire but I thought you guys would like it.
:lol: :lol:
rED ORAnge YELLow grEEn blUe inDIGo violEt
ricHArd OF yorK GAvE baTTle in vAIn
ROYGBIV
Released! Oh Yes! Gonna Buy It Vinyl!
B&Q

Eagle Minded

Don't ask me why I listened to this to the end, but there is a "USB disconnected" sound at 3:10.

Eagle Minded

Ahhh, this one is like a cut in your mouth - hurts but you cant stop licking it. i wanted to hit stop but couldnt. As good as the video are the comments. The Russians will literally watch this objectively and some won't even get it. One guys comment asks why he sounds like Satan. Priceless!
Four legs good, two legs bad
- George Orwell

Boqurant
Just back from the printers... have been waiting a week for this to be made up 8)

'All data that exists is both reality and fantasy. Whichever it is, the data a person collects in a lifetime is a tiny bit compared to the whole.'
http://boardsofcanada2013.tumblr.com

Sherbet Head
woah that looks sweet. I want one :shock:

PreviousNext

Return to Boards of Canada