Tomorrow's Harvest

Everything related to our favorite Scottish duo.

Moderators: mdg, Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Posts Quantity
how does one get signed to music70? :P

Sherbet Head
That looks awesome. What is it mounted on? What are the dimensions?

Eagle Minded
MUSIC70INTHEHOUSE
MUSIC 70 IN THE HOUSE

Sherbet Head
jasondonervan wrote:Just back from the printers...

as in these aren't legit?
*farts*

idk

Boqurant
MindElevation wrote:That looks awesome. What is it mounted on? What are the dimensions?

18" x 24" - it's printed on to a blockmount with silver framing. I used the hi-res file that was lurking around the other week (many thanks to whoever posted it up). The guy I deal with for printing was pleased that the source file was 300 dpi - still, I was a little apprehensive that it might end up slightly pixelated and/or blown out. Thankfully it came out great, the text/logos are razor sharp, and the colours on the main image pop nicely.
'All data that exists is both reality and fantasy. Whichever it is, the data a person collects in a lifetime is a tiny bit compared to the whole.'
http://boardsofcanada2013.tumblr.com

Sherbet Head
god, well yeah i'm gonna get a legit one
i can't imagine printing off a poster, unless i was just gonna stick it on my wall with blu tack
*farts*

idk

New Seed
jasondonervan wrote:
MindElevation wrote:That looks awesome. What is it mounted on? What are the dimensions?

18" x 24" - it's printed on to a blockmount with silver framing. I used the hi-res file that was lurking around the other week (many thanks to whoever posted it up). The guy I deal with for printing was pleased that the source file was 300 dpi - still, I was a little apprehensive that it might end up slightly pixelated and/or blown out. Thankfully it came out great, the text/logos are razor sharp, and the colours on the main image pop nicely.

That looks amazing, any chance you could share the high-resolution file here? I can't find it anywhere.

Boqurant
akse wrote:That looks amazing, any chance you could share the high-resolution file here? I can't find it anywhere.

If mods don't object, I'm happy to upload it.
'All data that exists is both reality and fantasy. Whichever it is, the data a person collects in a lifetime is a tiny bit compared to the whole.'
http://boardsofcanada2013.tumblr.com

Sherbet Head
jasondonervan wrote:
akse wrote:That looks amazing, any chance you could share the high-resolution file here? I can't find it anywhere.

Give it to Fredd-E, he can upload it to bocpages :)

New Seed
jasondonervan wrote:

Thanks so much!

Given how often BoC stuff is thrown around here, I figure it shouldn't cause too much trouble.

Posts Quantity
akse wrote:
jasondonervan wrote:

Thanks so much!

Given how often BoC stuff is thrown around here, I figure it shouldn't cause too much trouble.

well it was uploaded here twice so I wouldn't call it aproblem...anyway...panning to do that same thing...just have no place to put it lol

Posts Quantity
rd1994 wrote:
akse wrote:
jasondonervan wrote:

Thanks so much!

well it was uploaded here twice so I wouldn't call it aproblem...anyway...panning to do that same thing...just have no place to put it lol

that blockmounted poster is awesome. i think i'm gonna ape your style on that one. i need one of these to call my own. where do i find the file?

Eagle Minded
todieisfun wrote:how does one get signed to music70? :P

Be Boards of Canada or one of the Hexagon Sun gang 8)
member of pablo col.
https://www.pacol.bandcamp.com

Dayvan Cowboy
PlacentaSand wrote:MUSIC70INTHEHOUSE

this 8)
The preparation for a dive is always a tense time.

Boqurant
seanandcandy wrote:
jasondonervan wrote:Just back from the printers...

as in these aren't legit?

who gives a shit though seriously? "legit" or not, that came out sick. great work man.

Dayvan Cowboy
Just preordered Tomorrow's Harvest from my local independent record shop. So excited! :shock: :D

Sherbet Head
remember back when tomorrows harvest was just a black box..

Sherbet Head
who gives a shit though seriously? "legit" or not, that came out sick. great work man.

i didn't say they didn't look great, i was simply inquiring about the legitimacy of the posters for i wish to own a legitimate copy?
Last edited by seanandcandy on Sun May 26, 2013 3:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
*farts*

idk

Posts Quantity
http://www.blockposters.com/
for all those on about posters, looks kinda sloppy but if you put space in between em it actually looks pretty cool

Sherbet Head
Poster looks lovely
All of old. Nothing else ever. Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.

PreviousNext

Return to Boards of Canada