Switch to full style
Everything related to our favorite Scottish duo.
Post a reply

Mon May 27, 2013 10:37 pm

chorus wrote:
tonx wrote:http://www.ustream.tv/channel/tonx23

Anyone got sound?

I don't.

tiny sparrow wrote:
Mexicola wrote:Anyone got a handle on what time this thing kicks off UK time?? I thought it was midnight, but it's been a long day and my brain is addled..

There's 1 hour 30 minutes lefts :)

Thanks man :D

Nottoolate wrote:Maybe their equipment is set up in the bus and they'll perform in it all Breaking Bad style

Mon May 27, 2013 10:38 pm

Sorry but I'm loling at helipad and big ass tour bus. I'll eat my words if I'm wrong, but come on, that seems so silly. Is that really their speed?

tiny sparrow wrote:I bet they've been in contact with aliens, and they are going to visit, Close Encounters style.

Flight 19 8)

No sound here either - oh hang, it just kicked in.

And then goes offline!!

ARGH!!!!

Had audio for a second before the stream went down.

jasondonervan wrote:
Nottoolate wrote:Maybe their equipment is set up in the bus and they'll perform in it all Breaking Bad style

oh god, that's perfect

Mon May 27, 2013 10:40 pm

rainier wrote:Sorry but I'm loling at helipad and big ass tour bus. I'll eat my words if I'm wrong, but come on, that seems so silly. Is that really their speed?

Nah, no chance. It'll be a stretched Hummer :wink:

Mon May 27, 2013 10:41 pm

tiny sparrow wrote:I bet they've been in contact with aliens, and they are going to visit, Close Encounters style.

"Two bright turquoise hexagon targets approaching from the north / north west.."

Does anyone have the capacity to rip audio/visuals from that UStream page when it comes back up??

Perhaps the sudden silence was caused by MDG silently moving in for the kill....

Looks like Tonx was just testing his feed. What's up now is a recording. I'm guessing he'll come back on line soon.

WeHadNormality wrote:
rainier wrote:Sorry but I'm loling at helipad and big ass tour bus. I'll eat my words if I'm wrong, but come on, that seems so silly. Is that really their speed?

Nah, no chance. It'll be a stretched Hummer :wink:

It's either a Pontiac or a Chinook helicopter.

Mon May 27, 2013 10:42 pm

jasondonervan wrote:

I love u

madopal wrote:Looks like Tonx was just testing his feed. What's up now is a recording. I'm guessing he'll come back on line soon.

Yeah, no need to start broadcasting almost an hour and a half early

Mexicola wrote:Does anyone have the capacity to rip audio/visuals from that UStream page when it comes back up??

Yeah, looks like downloadmanager thru Firefox can grab it.

Conserving battery. Back in a bit.

Mon May 27, 2013 10:43 pm

Nottoolate wrote:
jasondonervan wrote:

I love u

You can thank Team WATMM for that little beauty :wink:

they will of course arrive by their private boc 747

Mexicola wrote:Does anyone have the capacity to rip audio/visuals from that UStream page when it comes back up??

Perhaps the sudden silence was caused by MDG silently moving in for the kill....

dont worry, everything done on ustream gets recorded , there's a recording right now of tonx's test broadcast, so if/when he does another it'll be up there for anyone to view at any time :)
Post a reply