Hi-res pics

Everything related to our favorite Scottish duo.

Moderators: mdg, Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Friendly Stranger
I have hi-res pics of the covers for: MHTRTC, Geo, ABPIOTC, TCH and the reach for the dead single. Also a nice pic of RDJ, but that might be other places...

Friendly Stranger
Also, to be clear, I found this website through google image search, not any kind of weird snooping around...

defred wrote:Also, to be clear, I found this website through google image search, not any kind of weird snooping around...

Well it's certainly a cool find. Nice work. Sadly, by the time I noticed they'd locked it up :(

Slow down...

Sherbet Head

:lol:

Slow down...

Dayvan Cowboy
guess I missed the party. I would be interested in seeing any photos if anyone has them saved? I have certainly contributed to the wiki pages so it would seem fair, no?

(please excuse the unintended yoda grammar, yes)

Happy Cycler
Sagan: In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.

Basinski: I wanted Cascade to become this crystalline organism like a star or a liquid crystal spaceship, a jellyfish traveling through the galaxy…

Dayvan Cowboy
aaah yessss! :D

New Seed

Posts Quantity
Gutted I missed this. Did anyone download the .tiff files to see what they were?
Be music friends: http://last.fm/user/will-neill
Be friends with my music: http://willneill.bandcamp.com/

Friendly Stranger
ok here are the photos I have -- they're just covers so I doesn't seem like too big a deal to post. Obviously I'll take them down if asked!

Happy Cycler
I've actually seen these before somewhere else - the album stuff that is. Though most of what I've found online that's high resolution is often not necessarily great quality, so I had used a new scan of Geogaddi's cover to make a high resolution background. The one here looks like those I've typically seen.

The Campfire Headphase on the other hand...that's the best image of its cover I've ever seen.
Okay...now...wait for fog machine.

Friendly Stranger
yeah, these are actually ~1000 pixels smaller than what I have saved, as imgur made them smaller. I could upload a mega folder with them at full res (3543x3543) if you want. Also, this is slightly larger than what's out there:

Dayvan Cowboy
am I mistaken for thinking the hi res pictures were of the band and not just cover art? or is it just the cover art?

Friendly Stranger
it was both! and also promo shots of the packaging, mostly the same ones you can find on the Warp site.

however (sadly) I don't think anyone downloaded the band pics, and if someone did it's debatable as to whether they should be shared, I guess.

Happy Cycler
defred wrote:yeah, these are actually ~1000 pixels smaller than what I have saved, as imgur made them smaller. I could upload a mega folder with them at full res (3543x3543) if you want. Also, this is slightly larger than what's out there:

That'd be cool. Imgur also fucks with the quality of your image a bit, at least in my experience when I've uploaded a PNG and I get an image with JPG artifacts.

I would make a new 1080p Geogaddi wallpaper if the full image is better than scans I've used previously.
Okay...now...wait for fog machine.

Friendly Stranger

Posts Quantity

Posts Quantity

you da man

New Seed
Thanks defred. :)

PreviousNext

Return to Boards of Canada