Switch to full style
Everything related to our favorite Scottish duo.
Post a reply

What other website tune(s) would you want to be released?

Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:26 am

I want more than Seven Forty Seven. The tracks i'd like to be released would be:
Time Apple, Hi Scores (Website Mix) and Website Loop (would like it to be released on a locked groove vinyl).

Re: What other website tune(s) would you want to be released

Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:47 am

I see where you are coming from here. Most of these (excluding Hi Scores) I would probably say only exist in the form of very short pieces of music, whereas seven forty seven was an entire 5+ min track. I think if there where more excerpts from longer tracks on there, we would see them at one point or another. Its a shame really as there are some beautiful small pieces of music that are basically too short to have any kind of professional platform to release them on.

Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:36 am

Valotonin wrote:I see where you are coming from here. Most of these (excluding Hi Scores) I would probably say only exist in the form of very short pieces of music, whereas seven forty seven was an entire 5+ min track. I think if there where more excerpts from longer tracks on there, we would see them at one point or another. Its a shame really as there are some beautiful small pieces of music that are basically too short to have any kind of professional platform to release them on.

If most of these songs are just small excerpts then that would be kind of disappointing, yet I can still see Time Apple as a full track.

Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:09 pm

One of my fav tracks by the boards is "Trails", so I would be more than happy to see that on a release.

Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:14 am

Berselius wrote:One of my fav tracks by the boards is "Trails", so I would be more than happy to see that on a release.

second this. I don't if it's part of a a bigger track or not, but it's one of my favourite BoC passages/chord progressions.
Post a reply