Twoism Records, single artist release announcement

WE DON'T BЯAINWASH

Moderators: Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Posts Quantity
Woah, just saw this! Congrats guys! :)

Happy Cycler
Well then...

What can i say. MASSIVE hats off to Mexicola, Aesthetics and of course IanRedpoint - this is a pretty big deal.

I’ve been a member since (i think) around the release of Campfire Headphase and it’s fantastic to see a community like this do something tangible. I’m not as active on here as I used to be (I’m not as active as I used to be, full stop...), but i still see it as a little online “home” in a way I never have with any other online forum. Twoism stopped being “about” BoC some time ago - I hardly venture onto the BoC board - we’re our own distinct community - and that’s largely thanks to the mods who shape it as well as the rest of us weirdos who keep it going.

Having witnessed plenty ups and downs here (as well as documenting my own), it’s great to see Twoism thriving and moving on to the next level. Looking forward to witnessing Mexicola and Aesthetics’ development into label moguls - who is going to go full Suge Knight and dangle rivals by their ankles out of windows? Who will be the Tony Wilson who orders the £40k boardroom table?...

Seriously, well done guys - I can only imagine the effort taken to pull this off; i’m sure put as much blood... and sweat into what you do... as Sigmund Freud did*.

As for the rest of us... keep on keeping on...

* - 10 points if you get the reference.

Dayvan Cowboy
Iggy!

Eagle Minded
Good news!

Congratulations and good luck for this new promising project.
Telephasic Workshop

A_Northern_Soul wrote:i’m sure put as much blood... and sweat into what you do... as Sigmund Freud did*.

Iggy Pop. Also heard on Punk Rock by Mogwai. 'Punk rock is a word used by...by dilatants...and..ah... heartless manipulators.'

And you KNOW it's me dangling people out the windows. Peter Grant innit

Slow down...

Nova Scotia Robot
Massive and wildly enthusiastic YES to this whole thing!

Twoism, what a fantastic place.

Exciting times.

I will support this as much as I'm able.

Cheers, twoism!

Happy Cycler
Mexicola wrote:
A_Northern_Soul wrote:i’m sure put as much blood... and sweat into what you do... as Sigmund Freud did*.

Iggy Pop. Also heard on Punk Rock by Mogwai. 'Punk rock is a word used by...by dilatants...and..ah... heartless manipulators.'

And you KNOW it's me dangling people out the windows. Peter Grant innit

It is indeed Iggy, as heard on Punk Rock - starting my mixtapes since 1999....

Happy Cycler
Excited to hear more specifics about the label! Do you folks know when the next update will be yet?

Pretty soon. Slight hold as I'm in the middle of moving house, with all the carnage and lack of internet that comes with it.

Slow down...

Dayvan Cowboy
As my inaugural IDM message board experience Twoism will always have a special place in my heart. Glad it's all still going and, in a fallow period between BoC albums, has found a new raison d'etre with this label project. Y'all have my support monetarily & artistically as always!
My debut Sweguno EP 'Adapteras' is available here: https://atavisticspasmrecords.bandcamp. ... apteras-ep

Happy Cycler
Mexicola wrote:Pretty soon. Slight hold as I'm in the middle of moving house, with all the carnage and lack of internet that comes with it.

Excellent. Good luck with the move!

Eagle Minded
Mexicola wrote:Pretty soon. Slight hold as I'm in the middle of moving house, with all the carnage and lack of internet that comes with it.
did you find anything you thought you lost while packing? :3

Echo the Sun wrote:

Oh man loads!
And also misplaced a stack of stuff I need. Where the hell did I out that really long ethernet cable?!? ARRRGH!

Slow down...

Happy Cycler
this is big.

congrats guys, proud of all the strides that have been made since I stumbled upon here as a young scared teenager.

Eagle Minded
Mexicola wrote:
Echo the Sun wrote:

Oh man loads!
And also misplaced a stack of stuff I need. Where the hell did I out that really long ethernet cable?!? ARRRGH!
i think it slithered off :O

Happy Cycler
Cables, man. They are usually the first things to go when cleaning up. Then, you move or rearrange things, and you find they are the first things you need.

Eagle Minded
mechanismj wrote:Cables, man. They are usually the first things to go when cleaning up. Then, you move or rearrange things, and you find they are the first things you need.
*cable jumps up and bites you* :O

For the record, I found it ;-)

Slow down...

Eagle Minded
Mexicola wrote:For the record, I found it ;-)
i think i act on behalf of the entire community in breathing a sigh of relief :D

Site Admin
phpBB [media]
Life is a Frequency

PreviousNext

Return to Twoism Records