Switch to full style
Everything related to our favorite Scottish duo.
Post a reply

Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:36 pm

interesting..
you should start a new topic for this..

Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:23 am

jakestott wrote:[img][img]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/240/boardsrh7.png[/img]

Yeah I'll go with this one.

Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:35 am

blows up this thread with high explosives

goes night skiing

Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:00 pm

i just read through this whole thread again. wow. i think it's actually some of our better work around here.

Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:46 am

turquoise70 wrote:i just read through this whole thread again. wow. i think it's actually some of our better work around here.

Dudes, let's start publishing transcripts of our crazy antics!

Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:00 am

jakestott wrote:Image
/05/boardsofcanada460.jpg[/img]

This is my favorite. I only wish that there were a version without all the text and effects on it. I also really like the one posted earlier where the sun is setting behind them and you can almost see their faces, but not quite. Really, I like most of the pictures of BoC out there. A lot of them fit nicely with the aesthetics of their music.

Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:49 pm

Retrodreaming wrote:<center>

i love this one the best. Warm atmosphere. Man, these guys sure are goodlooking =) :roll:

Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:55 pm

Image << This is my fave :)

Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:55 am

jakestott wrote:Image << This is my fave :)

oh ive never seen that one. cool!

Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:36 pm

yes, what is that last image from?

Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:44 pm

its the inside cover to acid memories.. :shock:

well.. they do appear quite young :lol:

Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:50 pm

mechanismj wrote:
zeitgeist wrote:Image
you think...maybe?

I've always wondered that, too.

The 'Dad' kind of looks like Edward Norton with a mustache.

This photo is of David Koresh and 'one' of his 'wifes' and two of his many children i think one or two hours before they where killed.

BoC just photoshopped the photo years ago. Remember seeing it on a docu about Koresh.

Here one of David in the same white top i think a few mins earlyer than this one Image

Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:02 pm

boardsofdublin wrote:
mechanismj wrote:
you think...maybe?

This photo is of David Koresh and 'one' of his 'wifes' and two of his many children i think one or two hours before they where killed.

BoC just photoshopped the photo years ago. Remember seeing it on a docu about Koresh.

Here one of David in the same white top i think a few mins earlyer than this one Image

Oh! Interesting. I had no idea. Heh.

Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:18 pm

boardsofdublin wrote:
mechanismj wrote:
you think...maybe?

that's not a photoshop image, it's an oil painting by a friend of the band, on a huge canvas. The image is based on a vhs freeze frame.

Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:21 pm

mdg wrote:that's not a photoshop image, it's an oil painting by a friend of the band, on a huge canvas. The image is based on a vhs freeze frame.

That is... so cool!

Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:25 pm

mdg wrote:
boardsofdublin wrote:
mechanismj wrote:
you think...maybe?

that's not a photoshop image, it's an oil painting by a friend of the band, on a huge canvas. The image is based on a vhs freeze frame.

looks quality!

Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:31 pm

mdg wrote:
boardsofdublin wrote:
mechanismj wrote:
you think...maybe?

Wow! A painting!! thats pretty freakin cool!! i always thought they edited it themselfs from the vid.

Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:04 pm

boardsofdublin wrote:
mdg wrote:
boardsofdublin wrote:
mechanismj wrote:
you think...maybe?

Wow! A painting!! thats pretty freakin cool!! i always thought they edited it themselfs from the vid.

Omg, thats one freaky, scary painting. At the same time so intriguing.
What's with BoC and their fascination of David Koresh and his cult?..

Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:47 pm

Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:15 pm

jakestott wrote:Image

Uhmmm, marcus?
Post a reply