How soon is soon?

Everything related to our favorite Scottish duo.

Moderators: mdg, Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Dayvan Cowboy
I'm personally really looking forward to the day after the new album is released when somebody goes back and creates a fun montage of the scores of identical threads, in chronological order, to show how our bloodthirst for new material ever got to this point.

Posts Quantity
Whats all this "Infinite Lines of Colorful Sevens" talk, is this a new track or some refrence to ROYGBIV and yes i did a search but it came up with 338 diffrent posts so i thought this would be quicker.
A clearance in a wooded area, you startle a deer, it runs into the pines. Vast turquoise lakes and icy rivers, crisp mountain air. A bald eagle soars above. The distant sound of a chainsaw. Redwood smoke

Happy Cycler
Tenfoureightytwo wrote:Whats all this "Infinite Lines of Colorful Sevens" talk, is this a new track or some refrence to ROYGBIV and yes i did a search but it came up with 338 diffrent posts so i thought this would be quicker.

go to fredd-e's boc pages and enjoy the mass wealth of boc knowledge there.
"It's been a long time..."

Posts Quantity
nothin there about Infinite Lines of Colorful Sevens or maybe im just searching wrong damm it
A clearance in a wooded area, you startle a deer, it runs into the pines. Vast turquoise lakes and icy rivers, crisp mountain air. A bald eagle soars above. The distant sound of a chainsaw. Redwood smoke

Happy Cycler
Tenfoureightytwo wrote:nothin there about Infinite Lines of Colorful Sevens or maybe im just searching wrong damm it

http://bocpages.org/wiki/Play_By_Numbers
"It's been a long time..."

Eagle Minded
Maybe, the thing I'm most looking forward to in a new album of BOC, is the reaction on this board on this album. A new album would be great and I'm really looking forward to it, but I just can't imagine how people will react when it's released... Just look at the tremendous amount of reactions created by no news. :lol: :lol:
Unexpect the expected

Eagle Minded
I think January.

No reason for this, I just have that January feeling.

Sherbet Head
zeitgeist wrote:I'm personally really looking forward to the day after the new album is released when somebody goes back and creates a fun montage of the scores of identical threads, in chronological order, to show how our bloodthirst for new material ever got to this point.
they day after the new album comes out i'm gonna create a thread speculating when the follow up album will be released :twisted:

Dayvan Cowboy
rolypablo wrote:I think January.

No reason for this, I just have that January feeling.

i think that would qualify as being "sooner than you think"

Dayvan Cowboy
but, yeah that'd be a dream

Sherbet Head
just a sign, like officially would be lush

Sherbet Head
I know someone, who knows when the album will be coming. Too bad he has to keep it a secret. Why MDG, why! :lol:
Scott

Eagle Minded
I hate "soon" almost as much as "maybe".
fuel for black quartz

Friendly Stranger
mdg wrote:
Hso wrote:Sooner Than You Think.

For the record, this user "Hso" is bogus.
Bogus user? what do you mean? All im saying is it will be sooner than you think,be patient it will happen.But i see your quick to jump on me mdg,like i told the guy on this site, i also know things but don't claim to be a close friend.

Sherbet Head
At this point, I've programmed myself to always think of the new album as 6-8 months away. That way I don't feel anxious all the time.
Viper.

Dayvan Cowboy
Hso wrote:
mdg wrote:

Bogus user? what do you mean? All im saying is it will be sooner than you think,be patient it will happen.But i see your quick to jump on me mdg,like i told the guy on this site, i also know things but don't claim to be a close friend.
at a guess he's referring to the fact you're being deliberately vague and mysterious, your name stands for "hexagon sun official" and your website is set to www.hexagonsun.com ?
too late to back out now. :p

Friendly Stranger
Techboy wrote:
Hso wrote:
mdg wrote:

at a guess he's referring to the fact you're being deliberately vague and mysterious, your name stands for "hexagon sun official" and your website is set to www.hexagonsun.com ?
too late to back out now. :p
Well just look at the rest of the comments^ me vague?? sorry but i could say that about mdg,yes? most of his comments are vague.And hso doesn't stand for hexagonsun,and no im not backing out,don't judge a book by it's cover ;)

Boqurant
Dude, MDG says that because you made some other semi-mysterious ''i know stuff'' in other topics. It's annoying.

Anyway, the wait goes faster with some great music in the meantime (like you guys didn't know). I recommend Talk Talk's Spirit of Eden & Laughing Stock to clear the mind of BoC-thinking. Enjoy!

Sherbet Head
Scott

Dayvan Cowboy
novayshun wrote:
zeitgeist wrote:I'm personally really looking forward to the day after the new album is released when somebody goes back and creates a fun montage of the scores of identical threads, in chronological order, to show how our bloodthirst for new material ever got to this point.
they day after the new album comes out i'm gonna create a thread speculating when the follow up album will be released :twisted:

naturally, for continuity of course.

PreviousNext

Return to Boards of Canada