Switch to full style
Everything related to our favorite Scottish duo.
Topic locked

Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:34 pm

Mexicola wrote:
nick47 wrote:
Mexicola wrote:
Mindshifter wrote:Are you talking about the Pussycat Dolls? I'm still waiting for them to release the box-set of unreleased material, livesets and remixes. I'm with you man.

Uber-lols. I love to say it was the Pussycat Dolls, but no, it wasn't :wink:

The Hives?

Nope. Lest this guessing game hijack the thread, it was another Scottish band beginning with B. And no, not the Beta band either.

Biffy Clyro?

Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:34 pm

How soon is soon?

How soon? As Slag Boom Van Loon so soon :wink:

Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:52 pm

Weekend Cigarette Smoker wrote:
Mexicola wrote:
nick47 wrote:
Mexicola wrote:
Mindshifter wrote:Are you talking about the Pussycat Dolls? I'm still waiting for them to release the box-set of unreleased material, livesets and remixes. I'm with you man.

The Hives?

Nope. Lest this guessing game hijack the thread, it was another Scottish band beginning with B. And no, not the Beta band either.

Biffy Clyro?

Belle and Sebastian?

Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:02 pm

Numerator wrote:
Mexicola wrote:
nick47 wrote:
Mexicola wrote:

The Hives?

Biffy Clyro?

Belle and Sebastian?

Bocteau Twins

Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:07 pm

Mexicola wrote:Nope. Lest this guessing game hijack the thread, it was another Scottish band beginning with B. And no, not the Beta band either.

meh, this thread is a lost cause anyway

Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:08 pm

Mexicola wrote:
nick47 wrote:
Mexicola wrote:

The Hives?

Biffy Clyro?

Ping. Ten points. :D

Bocteau Twins sounds good though. Bogwai less so...

Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:31 pm

Pity Biffy's material downdays sucks DICK!

Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:14 am

saurus wrote:Pity Biffy's material downdays sucks DICK!

The old stuff is definitely better, but I still love the new stuff too. Sound familiar?

Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:46 am

mdg wrote:
Tekmosis wrote: I can wait and be patient, I just want to be verifyed that I'm not waiting for nothing

Once again, for anyone else who has missed previous posts, you are not waiting for nothing. There is definitely a new album coming; I realise we've been posting this message for over a year but that's just how these things go sometimes.

its great about there being a new album, but that box-set is still happening too, right?

Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:11 pm

Logan71 wrote:
mdg wrote:
Tekmosis wrote: I can wait and be patient, I just want to be verifyed that I'm not waiting for nothing

Once again, for anyone else who has missed previous posts, you are not waiting for nothing. There is definitely a new album coming; I realise we've been posting this message for over a year but that's just how these things go sometimes.

its great about there being a new album, but that box-set is still happening too, right?

We can only hope....

*prays to BoC gods*

Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:06 pm

Waiting for a new BoC album is akin to waiting for Duke Nukem Forever to drop. I just hope the end turns out better for us.

Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:08 pm

ryetronics wrote:Waiting for a new BoC album is akin to waiting for Duke Nukem Forever to drop. I just hope the end turns out better for us.

COME GET SOME!

Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:10 am

Mexicola wrote:

The old stuff is definitely better, but I still love the new stuff too. Sound familiar?

Sorry i was so course and rude. Their stuff this year just doesn't do it for me. And personally, BOC are on a total level, naturally

Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:06 am

saurus wrote:
Mexicola wrote:

Sorry i was so course and rude. Their stuff this year just doesn't do it for me. And personally, BOC are on a total level, naturally

Don't want to get off topic, but I agree with Saurus here, Bif's new stuff is horrible.

Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:43 am

Tenfoureightytwo wrote:All i want for christmas is the new Boards Album, a few joints and a tab of acid. :wink:

also a trip in a beautifull place in the country, not that much really!!

Strongly agreed!

Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:30 pm

jonnyjj74 wrote:
saurus wrote:
Mexicola wrote:

Don't want to get off topic, but I agree with Saurus here, Bif's new stuff is horrible.

Not a patch on Vertigo of Bliss or Infinity Land, granted. The new stuff is too commercial in my view, but I can't not love them for all that. Live they are still awesome, even if they steadfastly refuse to play "Now The Action Is On Fire" every bloody time I go see em. One day...

Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:34 pm

Mexicola wrote:
jonnyjj74 wrote:
saurus wrote:
Mexicola wrote:

Not a patch on Vertigo of Bliss or Infinity Land, granted. The new stuff is too commercial in my view, but I can't not love them for all that. Live they are still awesome, even if they steadfastly refuse to play "Now The Action Is On Fire" every bloody time I go see em. One day...

Holy Crap Mexicola!!! That was the 400000 post in the BOC forum!!! Congrats

Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:42 pm

It was?!? Holy moly I had no idea, nice spot!

Feel even more guilty it was:

a) totally off-topic
b) 0% to do with BOC :oops:

Still 8)

Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:29 pm

OK - I'll post it then...."SeaSon's greetings" :?:
Topic locked