GENERAL NEW RELEASE SPECULATION TOPIC

Everything related to our favorite Scottish duo.

Moderators: mdg, Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Sherbet Head
Oh how great it would be if a boxset actually included one of their short films..

Eagle Minded
chronical wrote:Oh how great it would be if a boxset actually included one of their short films..

Oh man yes! That would be killer

Eagle Minded
Opothecary wrote:The Orange Romeda Unmixed thing never phased me. Any time one of their tracks shows up on a new compilation that Bleep sells, it ends up at the top of the list there.

Keep your eye on the Telegraph theory!

Did they hire you??? Lol jk jk ;)
I will, hope you're correct.

Posts Quantity
Soul_Slip wrote:
Opothecary wrote:The Orange Romeda Unmixed thing never phased me. Any time one of their tracks shows up on a new compilation that Bleep sells, it ends up at the top of the list there.

Keep your eye on the Telegraph theory!

Did they hire you??? Lol jk jk ;)
I will, hope you're correct.

Wait a second...

What if BoC hired Opothecary to intentionally mislead all of us? What if there's something deeper hidden in those tweets that he's completely leading us away from? What if the real album is going to come out under a different artist name 4 months later?

:wink:

Dayvan Cowboy
15Dreams wrote:
Wait a second...

What if BoC hired Opothecary to intentionally mislead all of us? What if there's something deeper hidden in those tweets that he's completely leading us away from? What if the real album is going to come out under a different artist name 4 months later?

:wink:

... Opothecary is Bocluminati confirmed. A friend of a friend's sister's mate said they saw him and MDG performing a ritual involving sacrificing a Moog synthesizer.

Dayvan Cowboy
Here's MDG and I hard at work on the ritual, distracting you from a static image on their Bleep page with increasingly elaborate and outlandish numeric theories:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqAIbDQ ... 914A7EF3A2

- Back to the outlandish theories, I've explained on the last page how further likes will bounce us back and forth between the "telegraph" columns. Notice that the right column is MHTRTC counting up from Color of the Fire (we got An Eagle in Your Mind as a tweet, obviously) - only skipping over Telephasic Workshop, which was video 87, we got that a few days before An Eagle In Your Mind:

Left Column:

(14) Smokes Quantity
(7) THS

(11) Rue the Whirl

Right Column:

(3) The Color of the Fire

(5) Triangles and Rhombuses
(6) Sixtyten

(7) THS

This "telegraph" starts at track 3 on the right and ends on track 11 on the left, in terms of the MHTRTC content.

- The track numbers divisible by 4 (think back to 2016) are keeping their own weird pattern - we got (4 - Telephasic Workshop) just prior to An Eagle in Your Mind - (8 - Kaini Industries) is wedged right in the middle of the "count up" on the right and falls on an even number (104) unlike everything else from MHTRTC - and finally (12 - Aquarius) is the key track, because it appears as both Video 33 (11/3) and Video 110 on the playlist - and last year's Twitter sequence closed on (16 - Open the Light)

- If they keep up their recent pace of 2 likes at a time, they will continue to land on those odd numbers.

- I am fully expecting them to do something between now and the end to apparently blow the pattern, some type of tweet or retweet, followed by something being removed closer to the end. Just a gut feeling based on how things have progressed so far.

- Keep an eye on their Twitter followers tally, which has been visibly augmented with bot accounts to maintain a controlled increase over time. We got Mike's tweet at video 85 - Beware the Friendly Stranger, the other instance of BtFS is video 43. We are at 42,984 followers - we'll hit an even 43k "friendly strangers" within the next few days.

Sherbet Head
now BOC are "visibly augmenting" their follower numbers with bot accounts? Don't you think that could be, you know, just bots in general? :P

Eagle Minded
Valotonin wrote:... Opothecary is Bocluminati confirmed. A friend of a friend's sister's mate said they saw him and MDG performing a ritual involving sacrificing a Moog synthesizer.

This. Haha

Eagle Minded
I wonder why all of the bot accounts??

Dayvan Cowboy
The only legit leaked picture from the Geogaddi recording sessions

I need a new album and I need it now.
PLEASE LISTEN TO MY QUEER ELECTRONIC POP MUSIC: 2020k.Bandcamp |Twenty20k.com

2020k wrote:I need a new album and I need it now.

Works best when sung to the verse from Teenage Kicks by The Undertones.

Slow down...

Dayvan Cowboy
As we begin our last walk around mirror lake, what will we harvest tomorrow, if anything?

Posts Quantity
Palace Posy

Dayvan Cowboy
CKAT-1 wrote:http://news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/10/when-is-harvest-moon-october-space-science/

Amazing that this happens leading into the reverse release date of TH.

Dayvan Cowboy
The lunar orb glides above the horizon at 7:21pm ET

You scamps

Dayvan Cowboy
I wonder if I can enter a form of hibernation and only be awoken when my alarm clock detects a significant number of Ron Paul gifs being posted in this thread.

Dayvan Cowboy
Valotonin wrote:I wonder if I can enter a form of hibernation and only be awoken when my alarm clock detects a significant number of Ron Paul gifs being posted in this thread.

Don't think we're quite there, but let's think of 10/6 as a potential final rule changer right before the end.

I'm pretty sure that friendly stranger I mentioned is already among us too, and might be a hint about what's happening on what days.

More to come.

Posts Quantity
Opothecary wrote:
CKAT-1 wrote:http://news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/10/when-is-harvest-moon-october-space-science/

Amazing that this happens leading into the reverse release date of TH.

Palace Posy

Friendly Stranger
Something is finally coming. We don't know when, but surely this recent Twitter excitement confirms it. I'm just happy to be out of the dark days of silence. (Even though they are still technically silent)

PreviousNext

Return to Boards of Canada