GENERAL NEW RELEASE SPECULATION TOPIC

Everything related to our favorite Scottish duo.

Moderators: mdg, Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Torn n Frayed wrote:Anyone see that vaguely creepy FB post with an old school photo of Mike?

Yes. Checking with MDG to see if ok to post here. Creepy is right.

Slow down...

Dayvan Cowboy
Mikey wrote:I guess they missed their window...
https://twitter.com/NASA/status/958559725796421632

interesting what BOC think about all that Flatearth theory, moon landing hoax and that Nasa is lying to us...

Sherbet Head
which photo?

Sherbet Head
Mexicola wrote:
Torn n Frayed wrote:Anyone see that vaguely creepy FB post with an old school photo of Mike?

Yes. Checking with MDG to see if ok to post here. Creepy is right.

Knew it'd be only a matter of time bf you did... :lol:

Dayvan Cowboy
Hope this doesn't mean that Davie Addison is now left off of the Old Tunes compilation that never happens...

I could see them being more highly annoyed than creeped out about this, kind of like that whole thing a few years back with the guy talking about their old band and its name/sound and all that. Digging up current/relevant private info about them is way higher up on the creepy scale imo.

Eagle Minded
Opothecary wrote:Hope this doesn't mean that Davie Addison is now left off of the Old Tunes compilation that never happens...

I could see them being more highly annoyed than creeped out about this, kind of like that whole thing a few years back with the guy talking about their old band and its name/sound and all that. Digging up current/relevant private info about them is way higher up on the creepy scale imo.

Is this controversial image still on Facebook and if so where?

Eagle Minded
Ignore, 3rd from the right middle row right? :lol:

Sherbet Head
Wildfire wrote:Ignore, 3rd from the right middle row right? :lol:

Yes of course...

Seriously, it's really not that hard to find but please don't post links here. They're probably not bothered but equally it does feel a bit....odd? Cheers all.

Slow down...

Sherbet Head
huh?

Dayvan Cowboy
Mexicola wrote:Seriously, it's really not that hard to find but please don't post links here. They're probably not bothered but equally it does feel a bit....odd? Cheers all.

Agreed, but the irony is that we have been looking at a picture of this kid for 20 years every time that we listen to MHTRTC, heh

Dayvan Cowboy
arvy wrote:

interesting what BOC think about all that Flatearth theory, moon landing hoax and that Nasa is lying to us...

How does this relate?

Maybe my sarcasm detectors aren't fully functional today.

Dayvan Cowboy
arvy is trying to tell us that the supermoon is a hoax because NASA mentioned it

Dayvan Cowboy
Valotonin wrote:
arvy wrote:

How does this relate?

Maybe my sarcasm detectors aren't fully functional today.

dunno man, I'm just curious... that they think about all that. It is clear from all the posts that they take inspiration from natural phenomena like moon phases, tho acording to some people we never went to the moon and it is not that they say about it..

Opothecary wrote:arvy is trying to tell us that the supermoon is a hoax because NASA mentioned it

I don't know
Last edited by arvy on Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Eagle Minded
Opothecary wrote:Now, invert today's date, there may be something to that...

October 13th or March 11th?

Dayvan Cowboy
Sherbet Head wrote:
Opothecary wrote:Now, invert today's date, there may be something to that...

October 13th or March 11th?

I like 3/13 for a couple of reasons, one I will disclose now, and another some other time.

55 and 110 have been recurring numbers in the sequence in terms of numbers of days between posts, as has 3:11 as a timestamp.

110 days passed between the final post of 2016 and the first post of 2017.

Let's apply the same logic to the Seven Forty Seven video posted on 11/23/17

11/23/17 + 110 days = 3/13/18

We are at 109 combined tweets and likes right now, so absent them deleting something, (which did happen once) it would be appropriate to reach a sum of 110 on 3/13 after 110 days since the last video.

Bouncing off of the Jazz Cafe announcement +74 days instead gets us to 3/13 as well, which for now, for simplicity's sake, in terms of a span of time, you can think of as just half of "747". They very well could like a thing or two between now and then and scuttle the 110 after 110 days thing, but it's nothing to get hung about.

I don't think 3/13 will give us what we're hoping for just yet, but I feel it's the final stop before we do get something of substance not long afterward.

Opothecary wrote:
Mexicola wrote:Seriously, it's really not that hard to find but please don't post links here. They're probably not bothered but equally it does feel a bit....odd? Cheers all.

Agreed, but the irony is that we have been looking at a picture of this kid for 20 years every time that we listen to MHTRTC, heh

Yeah I understand, but then they chose to put that in the public domain.

Personally, I wouldn't be bothered if it was me, but then it's not a photo of me. We know they're private and careful about what they share. If people really want to find the photo, I'm sure they can. Just not here. Thanks all ;-)

Slow down...

Dayvan Cowboy
arvy wrote:
Opothecary wrote:arvy is trying to tell us that the supermoon is a hoax because NASA mentioned it

I don't know

I don't know either, arvy.

I genuinely don't. At this point I have seen as much evidence proving the existence of an infinite plane, the earth being the center of the universe and the stars, sun and moon revolving around us as I have seen for the globular theory. Won't get into it here, though. It begs ridicule.

Eagle Minded
Opothecary wrote:

I thought you guys were finger boxing me for a minute haha. That's really odd though. He said he's in it too, I guess he's the real Davie Addsion?

Edit: I read the rest of the thread. Wild.

Posts Quantity
I don't think either Mike or Marcus are dull enough to get pulled in to the flat earth, Nasa hoax crap.
I believe they have a lot more common sense and intelligence than to be duped in to following that rubbish.

PreviousNext

Return to Boards of Canada