Everything related to our favorite Scottish duo.
Topic locked

Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:02 pm

Listening party in the East Bay California...anyone up for it???
This is phenomonal and I would love to share the special moment with any other SF based BoC fans! Just PM me and when this comes out, listening party!

Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:14 pm

I was thinking about a Dutch listening party too, good idea.

Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:50 pm

sexagon hun wrote:the music is now gone (used to be a loop)

Good spot - I'd not noticed that. What's the betting they add a new 1 or 2 second loop from the new release as a teaser???

Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:09 pm

I agree vexille

Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:47 pm

Now its a loop on there..

Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:50 pm

Syberia wrote:Now its a loop on there..

???

Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:08 pm

Oh..sexagon hun said that the music was gone but now its there..But maybe I misunderstood this..Don't listen to me :I

Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:09 pm

Syberia wrote:Oh..sexagon hun said that the music was gone but now its there..But maybe I misunderstood this..Don't listen to me :I

Lol - actually I'm intrigued because when I view the site, the loop is missing now??? What browser are you using and what loop is playing? Is it the same loop that was there until yesterday?? :?: :D

Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:15 pm

Ah..Google chrome right now. Actually a don't remember how it used to sound..But I think it's the same as before..?

Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:25 pm

Wierd. I'm not hearing it at all anymore. Boo! I liked that loop too. :cry:

Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:39 pm

yea its gone for me.
here it is if you wanna still hear it.
http://www.boardsofcanada.com/audio/06m.swf

Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:45 pm

sexagon hun wrote:yea its gone for me.
here it is if you wanna still hear it.
http://www.boardsofcanada.com/audio/06m.swf

Thank you sir. Sterling work :wink:

Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:46 pm

Syberia wrote:Ah..Google chrome right now. Actually a don't remember how it used to sound..But I think it's the same as before..?
yeah, if you can hear it it is still the same one, I've only tried on firefox but its not playing. the same loops are still in the html for the discogs page

06m.swf and 06f.swf are played at the same time to create the loop

Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:50 pm

Weird, but I don't see the box on Chrome so its fair :)
And yes, its the same loop..

Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:55 pm

Syberia wrote:Weird, but I don't see the box on Chrome so its fair :)

Clear your cache and refresh (I think?)

Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:11 pm

Same here, seems to be a general Chrome issue...maybe I should switch back to Firefox :P

Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:13 pm

I use Firefox, but I tried Chrome too, just to check, and I get exactly the same as I do with Firefox???

Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:20 pm

Just... no...

Mexicola wrote:I use Firefox, but I tried Chrome too, just to check, and I get exactly the same as I do with Firefox???

Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:38 am

I just set up a new PC from scratch a second ago, and there is definately no loop playing.

You must be experiencing a cache issue with chrome. It makes sence concidering that you cant see the box either.

Im still stoked about this news though, its send good vibes all the way threw twoism!
I wasnt on this forum when the other eps/albums were released, so I cant wait from that perspective.

Mostly I cant wait to tear it apart and devour all of the little messages in their work.

Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:41 am

Love that fact that after 6 years of silence people were still checking their web-site daily and were able to spot this so fast.
Topic locked