Switch to full style
Everything related to our favorite Scottish duo.
Topic locked

Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:00 am

Please be finishing!

I'm thinking they're finishing because they probably wouldn't have put the box up if they just started.

Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:22 am

i'm pretty sure it's not the first time they've posted "in the studio".

Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:38 pm

From the other thread:

Elephant Face wrote:
Magrathea wrote:
Elephant Face wrote:
Magrathea wrote:
Elephant Face wrote:You guys are forgetting this.

So when was that posted and where?
I'm to lazy to scour the 22 pages for it :)

Towards the end of July I believe.

And what was the source for that screen capture, anyone knows?

I'll put a spin on the topic, what is the latest work BOC did with others, say producing or doing anything music related?

Myspace. I took it myself. And I believe it was the Good Friday remix for Why?.

Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:33 pm

ArbitersGround wrote:Mike: [...]They even got someone who runs our website to put up another blank placeholder.
Marcus: [...] Hope the fans don't notice. They might get disappointed.

They doesn't matter to fans.

Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:23 pm

Saakki wrote:http://www.myspace.com/abeautifulplace

“in the studio”
1 hour ago

:D

Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:20 am

Seeya_Later wrote:Please be finishing!

I'm thinking they're finishing because they probably wouldn't have put the box up if they just started.

I COMPLETELY agree.

Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:06 pm

Nice! They updated the myspace. I'm getting excited again.

Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:17 pm

Das ist wunderbar!!!

Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:17 am

Pantheon wrote:Naw, they wouldnt wait 6 years before going : "oh shit! the symmetry is all out of kilter. Mike, bro, we gotta fix this."

Exactly! That argument has me sold, right there.

CorsairOnRepeat wrote:The albumers vs. the symmetrists. Who will show to be victorious?

Albumers all the way! After all, it's simply a matter of time...

Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:20 am

I guess I'm non-partisan then.

Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:39 am

Sooooo... the myspace page says "in the studio" again, but from yesterday ???? or am I just drunk?

Im guessing (if the previous statement is right) that they are just now deciding "hey lets start making that new album" and "lets put a placeholder on the site to let the fans know were starting shit up again"

See you in two years :roll:

Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:16 am

nick47 wrote:Sooooo... the myspace page says "in the studio" again, but from yesterday ???? or am I just drunk?

Im guessing (if the previous statement is right) that they are just now deciding "hey lets start making that new album" and "lets put a placeholder on the site to let the fans know were starting shit up again"

See you in two years :roll:

Nah, they're starting work on their 27th album that they're not gonna release for another 60 years! :wink:

Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:44 pm

Seriously, if I were BoC, I wouldn't like to have fans like you. :lol:

Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:51 pm

pointlessdude wrote:Seriously, if I were BoC, I wouldn't like to have fans like you. :lol:

i think in this case, pointlessdude, it is different. i can completely understand the views of some of the forum members - the black box, the lack of information alongside this 'nothingness' and everything which is created from it. its the anticipation that something may be coming, or indeed coming to the end. having said this, i'm happy to wait in anticipation for the release - but i'll admit...i do feel teased somewhat here.

Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:52 pm

BoC-teased!

Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:45 pm

dp wrote:BoC-teased!

oh boc, why you tease, you tease me tease me tease me teaseee weeesy...ermm...

Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:56 pm

Let's cross our fingers that they're mixing or mastering the record, not recording the songs! :lol:

Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:26 am

2020k wrote:Let's cross our fingers that they're mixing or mastering the record, not recording the songs! :lol:

I don't think they would get us all hyped up when they are JUST starting. They've never done that before. They always give us short notice.

Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:33 am

I think it's safe to assume there DEFINITELY is a new release on the way, now. Not that I doubted it before, but I don't see them posting that box and then updating the myspace status to 'in the studio' if they weren't releasing something soon.

Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:21 am

i vote that the stuff theyve been working on the last 6 years (probly a 2 disc album) is finished and they are starting work on their next album right now, or an EP
Topic locked