Autechre: elseq 1-5

Discussions related to music in general.

Moderators: Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Eagle Minded
YES. Over 4 hours of material, split into 5 EP's. This truly is a blessing, can't wait to start making my way through it all! From what I've heard so far, it really is Booth & Brown at their best.

https://autechre.bleepstores.com/release/73330-autechre-elseq-15

Sherbet Head
It's already my favorite Autechre album, maybe even one of my favorite albums ever. I have to say, I didn't like elyc6 0nset the first few times I heard it, but it's really starting to grow on me.

Eagle Minded
drillkicker wrote:It's already my favorite Autechre album, maybe even one of my favorite albums ever. I have to say, I didn't like elyc6 0nset the first few times I heard it, but it's really starting to grow on me.

What kind of listening environment were you in when you listened to eastre? I feel like under the right conditions it could be amazing, and I certainly do love how it sounds, but it feels like it goes on for at least 10 minutes too long to me.

Sherbet Head
I'm listening to the album on a large stereo system at a relatively loud volume, and eastre sounds cool, but I definitely agree that it drags on too long. I don't know why they decided to make it over 22 minutes long, but they really could have afforded to cut it short and maybe make room for more stuff.

Posts Quantity
shit is tight

Posts Quantity
ohhhhhhh shhhhiiii

Dayvan Cowboy
drillkicker wrote:It's already my favorite Autechre album, maybe even one of my favorite albums ever. I have to say, I didn't like elyc6 0nset the first few times I heard it, but it's really starting to grow on me.

agreed. VERY tasty!
i can only listen to BLEEP and whats on youtube at the mo though. not enough dough to buy it yet :(
tuff times.

selling gear....

Return to This Random Sound