Pure Land Infinity Reservoir

Discussions related to music in general.

Moderators: Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

New Seed
Hey Guys. My old alias track53 was pretty popular on this forum a few years back when I posted a lot as UN "isawdrones". I think I was on a mix that aesthetics put together and also released a couple albums on AH and Rope Swing Cities when it was still alive. I just wanted to shamelessly plug my new stuff as I simply think a lot of you would enjoy it and get something out of it. I apologize if my posts under this user name are not enough to permit me promoting my music on here but I think the sounds are relevant to this community and it's felt a bit odd being cut off from the BoC base for a couple of years. Anyways here is my soundcloud and I hope you enjoy :) :

https://soundcloud.com/infinityreservoir

Happy Cycler
Firstly, excellent name. Secondly, sounding great! I really dig 'Epoch'.
Sagan: In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.

Basinski: I wanted Cascade to become this crystalline organism like a star or a liquid crystal spaceship, a jellyfish traveling through the galaxy…

New Seed
Thanks alot Fujee. Yeah, I think people on this forum would Enjoy "Epoch", "Mo City Ecotone", and "Just Talking" a lot. Lot's of fluttery and nostalgic things.

Return to This Random Sound