Juan on Twoism

Discussions related to music in general.

Moderators: Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Telepath

Eagle Minded
wow that's great :D

Nova Scotia Robot
Cupz wrote:Image

YES!!!!

Cupz, my ol' pal you! You've done it again!

Happy Cycler
Okay, perhaps now my interest in this is rene-

Cupz, you're touching my right shoulder in an uncomfortable way.
Okay...now...wait for fog machine.

Nova Scotia Robot
I think I'd want to do Reach for the Dead AKA alcanzar a los muertos

Telepath
I'll do coro del amanecer. Race ya, 747. No idea where I'm gonna get brass dough. Are samples allowed?

Nova Scotia Robot
Cupz wrote:I'll do coro del amanecer. Race ya, 747. No idea where I'm gonna get brass dough. Are samples allowed?

If sampling isn't allowed, I'm screwed. lol

Telepath
OK sample away then. Haha I was almost considering imitating a trumpet with my mouth but then I'd be making geogacca again. Maybe this could be of service.

Nova Scotia Robot
Cupz wrote:OK sample away then. Haha I was almost considering imitating a trumpet with my mouth but then I'd be making geogacca again. Maybe this could be of service.

Although I don't think anyone is gonna speak against another geogacca project.

Thanks for the link. I'll have to check it out when I'm home.

Happy Cycler
Doing La'Olson numero Tres and no, I didn't take the time to translate it, sue me, fuck you. I love you all.
Okay...now...wait for fog machine.

Nova Scotia Robot
Jonse wrote:Doing La'Olson numero Tres and no, I didn't take the time to translate it, sue me, fuck you. I love you all.

I'm suing. My lawyer, who is definitely totally real and not just a sock puppet, will be in touch.

....He's a sock puppet.

Eagle Minded
747Music wrote:I think I'd want to do Reach for the Dead AKA alcanzar a los muertos
How dare you speak Spanish, 747! *slaps you* What kinda Canadian are you? I can just hear you now: "But Echo, this project is called Juan on Twoism." No excuse! There are French Juans . . . probably. "Étendre un bras à ceux qui sont morts." There. Canadian'd.

Sherbet Head
i speak spanish.. someone else here?

Nova Scotia Robot
Echo the Sun wrote:
747Music wrote:I think I'd want to do Reach for the Dead AKA alcanzar a los muertos
How dare you speak Spanish, 747! *slaps you* What kinda Canadian are you? I can just hear you now: "But Echo, this project is called Juan on Twoism." No excuse! There are French Juans . . . probably. "Étendre un bras à ceux qui sont morts." There. Canadian'd.

LOL. Love it.

You got me thinking here though.
Would a more accurate translation a la francais not be: "atteindre pour les morts"?
What you said still might work though. "Extend an arm to the dead."
But consider the question now raised: Does the song title refer to our reach for the dead.... or does it refer to the dead's reach?

Eagle Minded
747Music wrote:
Echo the Sun wrote:

LOL. Love it.

You got me thinking here though.
Would a more accurate translation a la francais not be: "atteindre pour les morts"?
What you said still might work though. "Extend an arm to the dead."
But consider the question now raised: Does the song title refer to our reach for the dead.... or does it refer to the dead's reach?
i had "atteindre pour les morts" first, but I thought a slightly verbose translation would be somehow more appropriate. XD. but i've actually never thought of the title referring to the dead's reach. that's an interesting idea :)

Previous

Return to This Random Sound