One on Twoism Volume 6 [Submission Topic]

WE DON'T BЯAINWASH

Moderators: Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Happy Cycler
[quote="esaruoho"]Speaking for myself, if one or both of my tracks don't fit, then ditch 'em.

It's supposed to be fun, not an ordeal. :)[/quote]

This. It shouldn't be an ordeal. It's Robin's choice whether or not to finish it, but I feel like starting anew would garner re-submitted tracks. It'd also be a shame to let that artwork go to waste. I don't know what entirely makes up the issue here. If it's that it sounds too different/flows differently than usual (which I don't think is a bad idea) or that the batch of tracks just don't work together at all. If it becomes too much of an issue and Robin has to stop, that's something I'd be kind of interested in hearing about.

All that said, even though I totally understand if he has to pull the plug, I sure hope he doesn't. I hope OOT6 sees the light of day.

I don't want to speak on his behalf but please also remember the website switchover took ALOT of time and effort for a long, long stretch.

Hang in there folks. Ae is nothing if not honest and a hard worker. He'll update you once there's some news I'm sure ;-)

Slow down...

Site Admin
First of all thanks for all the support messages! It really means a lot to me :)

I'm having a pretty solid piece of 45 minutes now which inspires me to continue till it is finished. Please hang in there!
Life is a Frequency

Dayvan Cowboy
Awesome. Thanks for the update Ae :)

Telepath
w00t. You go girl!

Is it to late to send something in? (joke)

Boqurant
Awesome news ae! I'm really looking forward to this one!

Friendly Stranger
Thanks for the update Aesthetics! Thanks for taking the free time to continue working on the comp, really excited for Vol 6 of OOT! Keep up the good work!

Dayvan Cowboy
Hell yeah, looking forward to this!

https://writingandrecovering.files.word ... =240&h=240 Guys....

Just kidding, though it's been so long since I was hyped for this that I forgot this was even a thing, so now that I remembered, I'm hyped all over again. Pleasantly surprised to see it's coming along!

Telepath
[quote="2020k"]https://writingandrecovering.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/84years_thumb.gif?w=240&h=240 Guys....

Just kidding, though it's been so long since I was hyped for this that I forgot this was even a thing, so now that I remembered, I'm hyped all over again. Pleasantly surprised to see it's coming along![/quote]

New Seed
Very very cool job ! Very impressed By the first compilation that I'm listening to only now. (I'm New here)

I hope that there will be other compilations and I will send tracks :p

Site Admin
Mix stage is almost done. I choose to make it a shorter one as I couldn't continue the flow of the mix.

The songs will be send to Ochre for mastering this week. Once the songs are back I have to mix them again and this will take a fair amount of time. Curb your enthusiasm for now as I don't have an estimated launch date yet. I'll update this topic with a release date and a list of artists who made the cut asap!
Life is a Frequency

Posts Quantity
Nice one Aesthetics! We're all behind you. :)

Dayvan Cowboy
Excellent!

Worth waiting for.. ;-)

Slow down...

Friendly Stranger
Awesome, glad to hear things are working out. Looking forward to this release!!

Friendly Stranger
if all the tracks are mastered - will the ochre mastered versions become available to the guys who made the tracks? :)

Dayvan Cowboy
[quote="esaruoho"]if all the tracks are mastered - will the ochre mastered versions become available to the guys who made the tracks? :)[/quote]

Yeah, that'd be a nice bonus if possible, but no worries if it's too much.

Dayvan Cowboy
[quote="esaruoho"]if all the tracks are mastered - will the ochre mastered versions become available to the guys who made the tracks? :)[/quote]
Aesthetics was kind enough to make them available last time so I'm sure, once OOT6 is finished and released, that he'll be fine about it. I was amazed at what a great job Ochre did of my track on OOT5. :)

Site Admin
IanRedpoint wrote:
esaruoho wrote:if all the tracks are mastered - will the ochre mastered versions become available to the guys who made the tracks? :)

Aesthetics was kind enough to make them available last time so I'm sure, once OOT6 is finished and released, that he'll be fine about it. I was amazed at what a great job Ochre did of my track on OOT5. :)
Thanks for answering Ian. The mastered tracks which made the cut will be available for download once OoT6 is released. More news to follow.
Life is a Frequency

PreviousNext

Return to Twoism Records