Switch to full style
WE DON'T BЯAINWASH
Topic locked

Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:30 pm

Fucking stoked for this! Let's make the DL iTunes friendly this time, eh? Now play OoT4 :Rik Olson : Dense Planet. Love you guys...

Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:03 am

I hear nothing but crickets here.

Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:31 pm

Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:11 pm

Any updates as of late?

Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:15 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHN6AViJAvI

Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:10 am

Got a few longer parts but still can't make a whole out of it.
I know a lot of you are waiting for this to be finished and I feel this too. I just can't make it happen... yet. I really hope to wrap this up as soon as possible but I can't push it if it doesn't work.

Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:18 pm

Aesthetics wrote:Got a few longer parts but still can't make a whole out of it.
I know a lot of you are waiting for this to be finished and I feel this too. I just can't make it happen... yet. I really hope to wrap this up as soon as possible but I can't push it if it doesn't work.

Take your time, man. It's just mainly the silence that I think gets to people.

Hope it turns out great. :D

Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:18 am

i was just coming here to ask how the progress is going....
thanks for the update.

Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:24 pm

I just tried to make a "One on Twoism Volume 6 Speculation Thread" a la the gap between THC and TH in the Boards of Canada forum, but apparently only administrators can make new threads here! WELL, FINE!!!!!!

Just kidding. I was really trying to make it, but, of course, you guys know me...I try to keep things lighthearted! hehe.

Take your time, Robin. If you need any help, Facebook the shit out of me.

Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:03 pm

Having seen maybe 1% of what Robin does, and how incredibly detailed he is with his mixes over the Summer, believe me people, it'll be worth waiting for.

To paraphrase Adam Wiltzie: 'We don't just shit these things out y'know...'

Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:08 pm

Linking this again.

Cover for the digital version. Srs you guys.

At least it's what I'll use for the thumbnail of the digital version. Not as prominent. That was made quickly, but if I had the resources they used it'd be the RGB 6 part in the lower left corner (small) and the other bit opposite at the top (small). I think the greatest strength of Perch's design are the backgrounds. I think the text leaves a lot to be desired.

The design I voted for won but seriously, the microsite should use elements of both the top two submissions.

Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:37 pm

Oh man, the cover would look incredible with Perch's main design coupled with miniaturized versions of long shadow's! Personally I'd put the text in the upper left as it is in your post, with the smaller sixes in the lower right, so as to leave that uncanny profile of a laughing skeleton intact (which is what jumps out at me on Perch's cover). Maybe both logos on the bottom; regardless you have a cool idea, and I agree that the microsite should incorporate elements of both...
I'm really getting excited for this!

Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:30 pm

Got a pretty solid piece of about 30 minutes :)

Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:55 am

Aesthetics wrote:Got a pretty solid piece of about 30 minutes :)

Good to hear!

Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:15 am

So stoked for this. Happy to wait for it though.

Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:12 pm

Aesthetics wrote:Got a pretty solid piece of about 30 minutes :)

Good to hear this release is still in the works! Really excited to hear the finished mixed version! (Not going to lie, i was more excited for this than Syro :wink: ) Any chance we could get the set list or should we just wait till release to see who is on it?

Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:32 am

i hear chirping
any updates, though?

Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:07 pm

Just relax...

Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:48 pm

Not to pressure Aesthetics or anything, but if this was finished come wintertime I can't describe how perfect it'd be.

Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:38 pm

Iced Cooly Beatnik wrote:Not to pressure Aesthetics or anything, but if this was finished come wintertime I can't describe how perfect it'd be.

Yeah, release around Xmas would be sweeeeet if possible. No pressure though; I can empathise with the toilings of a perfectionist.
Topic locked