Twoism Records, single artist release announcement

WE DON'T BЯAINWASH

Moderators: Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Boqurant
three groups of seven images of a woman in an OOORRAAANGGGEEE dress... hmm... :/
nautilus | member of the orange collective

turquoise70 wrote:i w a n t t o p u t s o m e t h i n g o u t o n t h i s

dot NET

also hi

Wewouldbedelightedbutyouneedtogetoffyourlazyarseandmakesomenewmusicfirst.org ;-)

Slow down...

Happy Cycler
bish you don't even know about the stuff I've been working on. for like. four years. Okay maybe there's not that much but I WILL have something, mark my words.

it ain't like the old days, where you could just fart out some sounds and post 'em on livejournal and go 'ahaha it's an album'. Everything's gotta be such a big polished-off deal now! don't blame me! the check's in the mail. HE stole your money, friend. these damn kids these days, don't know the value of the work, I say.
another silo full / another dark dawn / bending the air / love is so small

returnal \ you've never left \ you've been here the whole time

The perfect reply. You know how to reach me when you're ready. We'd be super excited to work with you ;-)

Slow down...

Happy Cycler
turquoise70 wrote:bish you don't even know about the stuff I've been working on. for like. four years. Okay maybe there's not that much but I WILL have something, mark my words.

it ain't like the old days, where you could just fart out some sounds and post 'em on livejournal and go 'ahaha it's an album'. Everything's gotta be such a big polished-off deal now! don't blame me! the check's in the mail. HE stole your money, friend. these damn kids these days, don't know the value of the work, I say.

Oh wow, that old BoC live journal community... good times. I went searching through there not too long ago. It is all still there.

Good to see you are still around!

Boqurant
your tracks on OOT were usually my favorites and browsing through your bandcamp, I wondered why tf you stopped for 5 years. keep it up!

Boqurant
whoops.

https://imgur.com/e3hr5Mp

*cues Gemini to start blasting over my headphones*

Greetings fellow music dorks

Just a very quick update from myself and Aesthetics regarding the upcoming release. I realise that we’ve been teasing this thing out for a while, but patience is a virtue and this is art lovingly hand crafted by British and European artisans. Like Concorde. Way ahead of it’s time, powerful, fast, sexy, and with a ridiculous pointy noise. I may have lied about the last part, but only out of enthusiasm.

We’d hoped to put the album on sale July 21st, but truth be told there’s a minor hitch with our manufacturer whereby our CDs came back 99% fine, but with a slight glitch…..blah blah blah….all very tedious and frustrating and I’m sure you’ve read similar excuses heart-wrenching tales of woe, suffering and tragedy many times before. Namely, the artwork on the CD version of the album wasn’t printed to a sufficiently high standard and while you guys likely wouldn’t have noticed (especially the Dutch and shortly the Canadians), WE noticed and WE give enough of a shit to not flog you something half-baked. Are you listening certain other people rhyming with PLEEP? #justsayin

So, we’ve bumped the CD release for around a week while we iron this out. It’s not a biggy(smalls), but equally we didn’t want to leave you guys in the dark much longer. I wish I could tell you all more, but we all know I’d then have to kill each and every one of you in some hellish Twoism.org killing spree that could only spell trouble and infamy for at least one of us. And you wouldn’t want that. You might like it, but you wouldn’t want it.

As always
STAY TUNED

Mex

PS - Oh and do check out the video for Infinite Mirror. You know it makes sense.

Slow down...

***BREAKING NEWS***

I nearly forgot to mention..... sure, the physical release is delayed.
But this is 2018 and all you kids don't wanna be hanging about for that I'm sure.

Oh go on then.

Go sell your souls to Bono and check out the WHOLE ALBUM on Spotify, Apple Music, Google Play etc as of 00:00 21st JUNE 2018.
If you're mainland Europe, that means right now.
If you're UK - make a cuppa first.
If you're USA etc - you get to wait a few hours. Blame Trump / Hilary / Oprah.

This time tomorrow you'll be able to purchase the digital download via Bandcamp too, which would help us massively! 8)

You're welcome.

And a massive THANKS and bearhug to Ian and Robin. Love you guys. We only went and did it!

Slow down...

Sherbet Head
Mexicola wrote:***BREAKING NEWS***

I nearly forgot to mention..... sure, the physical release is delayed.
But this is 2018 and all you kids don't wanna be hanging about for that I'm sure.

Oh go on then.

Go sell your souls to Bono and check out the WHOLE ALBUM on Spotify, Apple Music, Google Play etc as of 00:00 21st July 2018.

This time tomorrow you'll be able to purchase the digital download via Bandcamp too, which would help us massively! 8)

You're welcome.

And a massive THANKS and bearhug to Ian and Robin. Love you guys. We only went and did it!

Bandcamp you say I:)
this thread is full of shenanigans.

Boqurant
Figures in the Snow = ;))))))

Sherbet Head
I ripped the copy from spotify but the darn converter only went 3mins on each track.
Please don't kill me
I will buy the cd if I still have money by then. Beats 320kbts
this thread is full of shenanigans.

Unbelievable.

Slow down...

Eagle Minded
Mexicola wrote:Go sell your souls to Bono and check out the WHOLE ALBUM on Spotify, Apple Music, Google Play etc as of 00:00 21st July 2018.
oh you mean june not july

Indeed! This is what happens when posting at nearly midnight! DOH..

Slow down...

Site Admin
Flory wrote:I ripped the copy from spotify but the darn converter only went 3mins on each track.
Very disappointing. I didn't expected that from you.
Life is a Frequency

Boqurant
Aesthetics wrote:
Flory wrote:I ripped the copy from spotify but the darn converter only went 3mins on each track.
Very disappointing. I didn't expected that from you.

Why tho

You could've not told us and saved urself easy

Don't understand your message Nautilus?

Slow down...

Site Admin
I know it's going to be ripped/copied. I just expected some support from the community to help supporting this project.

Anyway, I'm preparing the website now and have this release fly out to the rest of the world!!
Life is a Frequency

Eagle Minded
T.T

PreviousNext

Return to Twoism Records