Various Artists - One on Twoism Vol.1 [2007]

WE DON'T BЯAINWASH

Moderators: Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Dayvan Cowboy
I am so glad this is finally seeing the light of day. There was alot of work put into this and I hated to see it just sit there. The website turned about amazing thanks turns & wwbjd...The mix is flawless just like all your work Aesthetics, so thank you for another stellar job...Thanks to soupandabit for the incredible artwork, it fits the comp perfect....and of course thanks to all the artist who submitted tracks...there is so much talent on this board and lets hope that in the future we can have more of these things.

Dayvan Cowboy

Site Admin
I updated the first post with torrent links.

Download 256cbr mp3 including cuesheet
Download MP3Cue (Winamp plugin)
Download lossless including cuesheet
Download artwork (HQ Print Package)
<u>(please seed as long as possible!)</u>

I'm working on a sliced version because there are difficulties with the cuesheet. I'll update the first post once I got it up (torrent only this time)
btw: There is a time indication in the comment section of the mp3 file!

-<b>nny</b>, I'm sorry it didn't turn out the way you would've wanted it to be. I really tried to fit Crowded Desert in the mix because it's a great song. I couldn't fit it in the right way so I used a little excerpt to make the compilation end.
I knew this was coming, that's why I didn't mix this like I normally do.. I didn't dare to cut the songs whatsoever.
I only did with yours.. :oops: Perhaps I can band-aid the wound by telling that some songs even didn't make it to the compilation. I did my utter best to fit as much as possible without being irrespective towards songs etc.
Life is a Frequency

Dayvan Cowboy
Aesthetics wrote:
-<b>nny</b>, I'm sorry it didn't turn out the way you would've wanted it to be. I really tried to fit Crowded Desert in the mix because it's a great song. I couldn't fit it in the right way so I used a little excerpt to make the compilation end.
I knew this was coming, that's why I didn't mix this like I normally do.. I didn't dare to cut the songs whatsoever.
I only did with yours.. :oops: Perhaps I can band-aid the wound by telling that some songs even didn't make it to the compilation. I did my utter best to fit as much as possible without being irrespective towards songs etc.

I second this. Aesthetics and I had several conversations about this topic. We kept going back forth on what to do, and I know Aesthetics did he his best to make sure everyone was pleased.

Happy Cycler
Aesthetics wrote:

I'm working on a sliced version because there are difficulties with the cuesheet. I'll update the first post once I got it up (torrent only this time)

Thanks Robin. It will be nice to have a sliced up version as it will be nice to be able to scrobble for the individual artists on this board, as well as quickly find my favorites, etc.

As I remember (I made a mix in mixmeister once upon a time), Meister has a separate track export feature that retains the mixing and yet divides the songs into individual tracks. I know very little about this (it's probably much more complicated than that) but I know it will be worthwhile.

THANKS AGAIN!

Sherbet Head
Downloading now, I'm sure it will be amazing. Congratulations and nice work to everyone involved.

Posts Quantity
Holy shit, this is a great little mix.
Yeah, a spliced up mix would be really helpful, but the sounds are first and foremost, and they are fantastic.
Great job to everyone involved! :P
you can say the sun is shining if you really want to
i can see the moon and it seems so clear

Sherbet Head
Currently downloading. :)

Love the artwork, and no doubt the album will be great as well.

Site Admin
Life is a Frequency

Sherbet Head
Aesthetics wrote:Various - One on Twoism (Sliced) TORRENT

lol, downloading again. :) I'm going to listen the unsliced version now.

Site Admin
Frank wrote:lol, downloading again. :) I'm going to listen the unsliced version now.

The speed won't be as fast as the other one ;) I can deliver it faster when I jump on my bike right now!
Life is a Frequency

Posts Quantity
uhh, not to sound like a total noob, but what do i do with the .rar file? I have winRAR but i don't really know what i'm doing... :(

Happy Cycler
Yeah, re-downloading as well.

I had the cue sheet working in Winamp yesterday but I couldn't get it to go again.

Site Admin
CatsAreKloppervok wrote:uhh, not to sound like a total noob, but what do i do with the .rar file? I have winRAR but i don't really know what i'm doing... :(
Open the rar and unpack.

Tomorrow I'll put it on slsk as well.. I hope this'll make it easy accesible for those who don't use bittorrent, or winrar or can't handle a cuesheet.
Life is a Frequency

Sherbet Head
Aesthetics wrote:
Frank wrote:lol, downloading again. :) I'm going to listen the unsliced version now.

The speed won't be as fast as the other one ;) I can deliver it faster when I jump on my bike right now!

Hehe, np got it anyway. :)

Oh and CatsAreKloppervok, you can also right-click on the .rar file and click "extract here". Then a new folder will be there with the mp3('s).

Eagle Minded
The Other wrote:
Aesthetics wrote:

I second this. Aesthetics and I had several conversations about this topic. We kept going back forth on what to do, and I know Aesthetics did he his best to make sure everyone was pleased.

No hard feelings. My bad, I should've listen to the mix first before going and blog/post all over about a new song of mine in this. Same goes for the hard copies that I ordered especially because of that track but that's fine. Once again, great work, I really liked it. Congratulations!
;)
human electronics from the atlantic
http://nny.pixelnerve.com

Sherbet Head
Thanks for the split version Aesthetics, I'm re-downloading as well haha.

(not that the original mixed version is bad!)
Last edited by radiateme on Thu Mar 15, 2007 3:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Posts Quantity
Frank wrote:
Aesthetics wrote:

Hehe, np got it anyway. :)

Oh and CatsAreKloppervok, you can also right-click on the .rar file and click "extract here". Then a new folder will be there with the mp3('s).

Yeah, I'm doing that, but it just sticks the .rar.TORRENT file there, not the seperate mp3s. I dunno, I'm an idiot at computers anyways. I guess I'll just keep trying different things.

Posts Quantity
I finally had a chance to listen to the music.

Amazing job :D

Congrats to everyone!

Boqurant
:) Thanks for the sliced version :)
Really appreciate it!
advancing the experimental
Archaic Horizon
myspace/archaichorizon

PreviousNext

Return to Twoism Records