The next Compilation

WE DON'T BЯAINWASH

Moderators: Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Dayvan Cowboy
concept album gogo

Sherbet Head
saturdayindex wrote:How about we vote on a few photographs to use to "center" the inspiration for the album. Perhaps a few of nature. Then we each create our own musical interpretation of the photo(s).

Excellent idea, I have a feeling that it would be one hell of a release if we did it this way.
www.soundcloud.com/88marquis

Sherbet Head
88marquis wrote:
saturdayindex wrote:How about we vote on a few photographs to use to "center" the inspiration for the album. Perhaps a few of nature. Then we each create our own musical interpretation of the photo(s).

Excellent idea, I have a feeling that it would be one hell of a release if we did it this way.

I would have some amazing 'nature' shots which may inspire us to make tunes..

Posts Quantity
"C'est fini la comédie"
Last edited by the letter p on Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Posts Quantity
"C'est fini la comédie"
Last edited by the letter p on Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sherbet Head
the letter p wrote:Perhaps there could be a common word that everyone has to use within their track title. In anyway they see fit.

:cry:

Posts Quantity
"C'est fini la comédie"
Last edited by the letter p on Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sherbet Head
the letter p wrote:
dave_from_2001 wrote:
the letter p wrote:Perhaps there could be a common word that everyone has to use within their track title. In anyway they see fit.

:cry:

Whats the problem Dave?
You could do a lot with that.

Again, it was just a suggestion. Not a rule. Doesn't mean it gets used.

that was my concept, crying--without words.. just tears and nobody around to see them.

how about the twoism alphabet? I wasn't digging negs on your idea btw P. I like it! A-Z. 26 tracks for the US and UK release. 3500 tracks for the Chinese album.

Dayvan Cowboy
thoughts on a new twoism:!

i think twoism should branch out with the amount of collaborations we have and direct more towards other mediums such as art ,video, performances, et.c, you know what i mean :)

and i think it should be less boc inspired, more inspired by boc
or maybe the other way around
i forget :lol:

sea(ya)otters :P

Happy Cycler
Holy Crap, is this a music comp or a fucking script? Keep it simple.

Posts Quantity
"C'est fini la comédie"
Last edited by the letter p on Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sherbet Head
That feeling that something is meaningful is a result of many tiny fractals of unseen thought that become the simple form in your ear-holes, or what is known as the conceptualization.

Dayvan Cowboy
polar sky wrote:Holy Crap, is this a music comp or a fucking script? Keep it simple.

get out of my lasagna

Posts Quantity
Ok here's my suggestion... each track on the next compilation is inspired by a place. Probably a place the artiste likes/loves/feels strongly about. I sometimes do this if I'm stuck, other times the place strongly suggests itself as a theme. Gives us plenty of artwork options too. My 2p (or my 4c in the Colonies). :)

Sherbet Head
A bed, and falling asleep into weird dreams for me.

Dayvan Cowboy
observation wrote:Ok here's my suggestion... each track on the next compilation is inspired by a place. Probably a place the artiste likes/loves/feels strongly about. I sometimes do this if I'm stuck, other times the place strongly suggests itself as a theme. Gives us plenty of artwork options too. My 2p (or my 4c in the Colonies). :)

Good idea--and It's still 2c here btw--unless you're taking a jab at our economy 8)
“if you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor.” - Desmond Tutu

"[Man] is by nature a political animal. And he who by nature and not by mere accident is without a state, is either above humanity, or below it... he may be compared to a bird which flies alone." - Aristotle, Politics

Happy Cycler
the letter p wrote:
polar sky wrote:Holy Crap, is this a music comp or a fucking script? Keep it simple.

Angry man.

:wink:

Happy Cycler
dave_from_2001 wrote:That feeling that something is meaningful is a result of many tiny fractals of unseen thought that become the simple form in your ear-holes, or what is known as the conceptualization.

Oh give me a break. :roll:

Happy Cycler
Shadowshocker wrote:

get out of my lasagna

No.

Sherbet Head
polar sky wrote:
dave_from_2001 wrote:That feeling that something is meaningful is a result of many tiny fractals of unseen thought that become the simple form in your ear-holes, or what is known as the conceptualization.

Oh give me a break. :roll:

you are correct, sir!

PreviousNext

Return to Twoism Records