Switch to full style
WE DON'T BЯAINWASH
Post a reply

Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:55 pm

saurus wrote:I would love to see collaborations between artists on songs... Or even Oot Vol 4 and a counterpart remix album by other members.

:shock: OOHHH :D That would be fun and very inspiring and influential on me, cause you guys are pretty much my role models! (minus the drug part)

Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:10 am

as soon as i figure out what the hell i'm doing with anything ever,

maybe i could contribute.

probably wouldn't have anything in the way of actual electronica.. more like real acoustic music with influences of BoC
meh
we'll see.

Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:00 pm

saurus wrote:I would love to see collaborations between artists on songs... Or even Oot Vol 4 and a counterpart remix album by other members.

This co-lab idea sounds really fun, I like it.

Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:59 pm

yeah i agree i do like the collab idea. i think it would be a lot fun and we would get some very unique sounding stuff.

Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:25 pm

can we collab with non twoism artists?

Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:24 pm

Phasen wrote:can we collab with non twoism artists?

Huh, that's a good concept, but who are some examples? Cause I don't know very many that would be willing to.

Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:46 pm

Anyone. I''ve been supposed to do some ambient collab with Ian Hawgood for like 2 years but we never really got motivated.

I dunno, artists we like.

Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:33 pm

I WANT A NEW COMPILATION NOW IT'S NOT FAIR I WANT ONE :evil:

Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:13 pm

There is something brewing...

Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:25 pm

YAYAYAYAY

Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:43 pm

I've got a bunch of nice stuff laying about for the next compilation. I have a feeling we're building up a pretty decent trademark with OOT.

Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:02 pm

Guido wrote:I've got a bunch of nice stuff laying about for the next compilation. I have a feeling we're building up a pretty decent trademark with OOT.

Indeed. A lot of (non-twoism) people seem to get excited when they come out.

Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:33 am

lets open the forum...sorry i have not gotten a chance to talk to aesthetics before hand :oops: i just now received your messages..nonetheless

the n ext compilation will soon be on its way...

any ideas are welcome...speak now. conversations or discussions that have to do with taking the 4th installment to new directions will take place here...

all prior compilations have been a product of the board coming to an agreement and truly collaborating on a single idea..

so...before we put anything to a vote, speak and open your mind to new horizons. we will work hard to make sure pojects like OoT and the Twoism Tape Trading reach ultimate effiency so as many people can benefit as possible...

cant wait to see what we are capable of...

Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:53 am

my vote still goes to another more or less open-ended comp that is basically just a showcase of what we all do. i think we said the last one was supposed to be wintery sounding, and that's fine by me, but more specific or contrived ideas don't hold me too much. the idea of doing a series of songs inspired by a single photo or group of photos would be cool too.

Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:25 am

I'm a noob, and I'm willing to give a shot. If I do get a chance, I hope I don't ruin the rest of the album, since it will probably be orgasmic. :)

Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:33 am

I'd like to give it a shot too. Wanted to do so since there were plans for the first one, but never got to record anything.

Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:19 pm

I never really posted in this topic because I don't want to be too much of an influence but I really like the idea to do it like the 1st edition. So, no theme, no direction at all. Only a time or song limit because there are a lot of artists on here who want to be on the compilation.

Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:30 pm

I'd say perhaps make a song time limit, but allow more submissions of songs by each artist, therefore there's more selection when the final mix is made. Just a suggestion, seeing as the last mix was only like 50 something minutes as opposed to being closer to 80 for the other two.

Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:11 am

Aesthetics wrote:I never really posted in this topic because I don't want to be too much of an influence but I really like the idea to do it like the 1st edition. So, no theme, no direction at all. Only a time or song limit because there are a lot of artists on here who want to be on the compilation.

I agree. Why can't we all just make the best music we can and then let the admins pick from the bunch? Why fix what ain't broke?

Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:38 am

Small suggestion - what do you guys think if we made the song length limit shorter? An album of shorter songs as opposed to 3-and-a-half minute ones? We could keep them all between a minute and a half, and two minutes or something. Fit more songs that way, and drive people to consider more carefully what they put into that short span of time? Just an idea.
Post a reply