WE DON'T BЯAINWASH

Moderators: Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

very nice compilation

i'm pleasantly surprised by the quality of the total package

mad props to everyone! 8)

Boqurant
DL is completed! :)

Dayvan Cowboy
OoT2 has become a wonderful album, thumbs up to everyone involved! BoC would be proud of us if they heard it, and I wouldn't be surprised if they did :). I will be spamming this to some friends and family the upcoming days. I hope it gets the attention it deserves outside this messageboard.

I would love to have a copy or two of the CD. Actually I'm almost obligated to buy one since I love to have physical copies of music I like and I want to support this project for future compilations :). The problem is I very rarely give out my CC number. Paypal isn't a problem though. Is anyone who already has a Kunaki account by any chance up for ordering some CD's to my address, after I Paypal you the money (+ an extra fee if you want)?

Dayvan Cowboy
some really nice tracks here - good work :)

Happy Cycler
This compilation is incredible! Seriously honored to be amongst so much talent!

Great job to all!

Boqurant
yay, this is very nice! 8)

Dayvan Cowboy
This is superb! Props to the people who put all this together, you deserve a big pat on the back! And it's great that Ochre did the mastering, sounds like he's done a nice job! I've bought the hard copies so can't wait to get them now. I feel proud to be in there with extremely talented artists :D
Please 'Like' the Retronym Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/retronymlabel if you enjoy our free releases, spread the word! http://www.retronym.co.uk

Dayvan Cowboy
looking forward to chugging this down when i get home. wish i had submitted a track now :cry: but it's all good. fair play to all involved. thanks aesthetics and the other. long live el twoism collective.

Posts Quantity
I've listened to the entire release about three times through now - really excellent all around. I'm proud to have been included!

Just a suggestion:
I posted a blog about the release on my MySpace page, and moved Twoism Records to my #1 friend position. I thought that it might be good if all of the artists included did the same - in an effort to get the word out as much as possible.

Happy Cycler
Wow! I love it! Great stuff! Peace!

Dayvan Cowboy
ArtOfTheGroove wrote:I've listened to the entire release about three times through now - really excellent all around. I'm proud to have been included!

Just a suggestion:
I posted a blog about the release on my MySpace page, and moved Twoism Records to my #1 friend position. I thought that it might be good if all of the artists included did the same - in an effort to get the word out as much as possible.

I'll move them to my top row.

Sherbet Head
Holy... This already takes album of the year in my book. So many good songs.

Great job everyone, seriously. Now I really want to work up something to submit to Oot Vol.3.
Viper.

Happy Cycler
Once again, super kudos to everyone! I got so into this record last night that I almost didn't notice when it started over!

EDIT: also stuck an album-artwork link to OoT2 on my Myspace page so's people can check it out.

Let's get that Not-Included On CD Thread started up so we can hear the stuff everyone else made!
another silo full / another dark dawn / bending the air / love is so small

returnal \ you've never left \ you've been here the whole time

Boqurant
turquoise70 wrote:Let's get that Not-Included On CD Thread started up so we can hear the stuff everyone else made!

seconded

this mix was the first thing i put on when i woke up this morning and im still listening to it, great work everyone !

Eagle Minded
ArtOfTheGroove wrote:I've listened to the entire release about three times through now - really excellent all around. I'm proud to have been included!

Just a suggestion:

Good idea. I will do that now.

Dayvan Cowboy
Good God....this is sick.

The secondary cell track in particular is INCREDIBLE.

Loving it, good work everyone. Even better than the first. :lol:

Sherbet Head
I like Synthetrix's song a lot too.
Viper.

Sherbet Head
Doooooownloading and ordered! :D

Dayvan Cowboy
I love it. :)

Happy Cycler
loving pine tree field by five step path, that is awesome. this is all amazing stuff, all of it. people need to be hearing this. promote this all over the place! Ae, the set progression is just perfect, sounds like you've put a lot of thought into the way the tracks are arranged and layered.
"It's been a long time..."

PreviousNext

Return to Twoism Records