thee post when youre drunk thread

Random chat: movies, books, games, technology, etcetera.

Moderators: Fredd-E, Mexicola, Aesthetics, saturdayindex

Happy Cycler
Auditor wrote:
Rodheh wrote:Slight...not a buzz, it's something else.

Let's just say alcohol was involved in a modest amount.

I don't know how to describe it. I'm really enjoying a Yello record as the result.

Yello = budahbughabang bop bop bop beeeeehdoogiedoogiedoogie bop bang flip meeoh dooga dooga dooga bop blip blop plow

bigga dang ping bop brugah brugah whips

I would pay good money for the Yello/Scatman split.
ROAMING...

Dayvan Cowboy
I'm drunk and I've been thinking about how I could really do without certain features of masculinity. To the point that sometimes if I could snap my fingers and become a woman I think I'd do it. I'm repressed, I'm sexist in my attitudes which are difficult to consciously get past or change. I want to be comfortable expressing my feelings to myself and others, and I feel my current discomfort contributes an extraordinary amount to my depression. I want not to be treated like a man by women. Women are quite right to assume certain negative things about me and treat me differently as a man. Men perpetuate inequality, and if women treat us unequally it's a reaction to that. I want to be an equal to all people. I want a better world, basically. That's the crux of my problem with... everything. Most of us are dissatisfied with the state of things. I cannot bear it. I won't accept it. Even if my dissatisfaction only leads to further depression. I will not acquiesce.
hateful

Dayvan Cowboy
Also, mostly unrelated: I am aware that those who have met me irl here (anyone who goes to the meets) either find me 1) boring, 2) a pretentious idiot or 3) an annoying person who gets drunk and rants semi-coherently. Apart from basically two people, who got along with me. I can't change that, I'm sorry. I'm an unpleasant person to be around for many people. I have a lot of shit to deal with, and the world has a lot of shit that we should all acknowledge and deal with, but don't.
hateful

Telepath
I don't find you any of those things, and I'm pretty sure I'm not one of those two people. If anything I find you someone who is a bit lost, and I pray that you may find the light that is love soon (not in a religious way necessarily). Because you deserve it! You're obviously a cool and smart guy and I wish you nothing but better fortune.

Dayvan Cowboy
Cupz wrote:I don't find you any of those things, and I'm pretty sure I'm not one of those two people. If anything I find you someone who is a bit lost, and I pray that you may find the light that is love soon (not in a religious way necessarily). Because you deserve it! You're obviously a cool and smart guy and I wish you nothing but better fortune.

Thanks
hateful

Previous

Return to The Playground