Second annual Twoism meet in Dorset

Random chat: movies, books, games, technology, etcetera.

Moderators: Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Sherbet Head
Cupz wrote:
Eye squeezing foot stomping nasty ass whiskey, but at 10 euros the liter, least it can get my big ass body regularly whiskey-drunk without making me bankrupt.

That looks like the badger piss that gave me a three day hangover and put me off whiskey for the best part of fifteen fucking years. Rather you than me :P

If you're going to drink scotch at a Twoism meet, do it properly.

Friendly Stranger
Now yer talking ^

Boqurant
vballs wrote:This is great :) Were the remains of the tapes still in there hehe?

fujee wrote:
lukalukaluka wrote:Made my solo pilgrimage to the site today and mark my bit with a charcoal hexagon on the rocks by the remnants of your fire by the rocks on the ledge.

It broke my back suspension on my bike almost but it was worth it.

Just had a few at the square tonight and will try and do a nice shoot down there soon.

Here's my recommendation for whisky.

http://www.masterofmalt.com/whiskies/ba ... sk-whisky/

That's awesome man. Love that the ashes of the fire are still there after 3 weeks :D

Not sure, but I might try going back again !

Boqurant
Sorry, been well off the pace with this. That's a terrific write-up Mexi, brought everything flooding back in more vivid detail than I could actually remember.

Had a truly amazing evening - for my money better than last year and was great to meet up with everyone, chill, shoot the breeze and just have an all-round splendid time.

Oddly enough, am taking my 3-year old daughter camping for the first time ever tomorrow night, so there's few better places than Worth, so we're going here: http://www.worthcamping.co.uk/site.html. I thought guerrilla style camping on the edge of a cliff might be a tad inadvisable for a wee one. Rest assured I'll be having an early evening pint down the S&C and will raise a glass.
Oh, no! Not the bees! Not the bees! Aaaaahhhhh! Oh, they're in my eyes! My eyes! Aaaahhhhh! Aaaaagghhh!

Rikkiebags wrote:Sorry, been well off the pace with this. That's a terrific write-up Mexi, brought everything flooding back in more vivid detail than I could actually remember.

Had a truly amazing evening - for my money better than last year and was great to meet up with everyone, chill, shoot the breeze and just have an all-round splendid time.

Oddly enough, am taking my 3-year old daughter camping for the first time ever tomorrow night, so there's few better places than Worth, so we're going here: http://www.worthcamping.co.uk/site.html. I thought guerrilla style camping on the edge of a cliff might be a tad inadvisable for a wee one. Rest assured I'll be having an early evening pint down the S&C and will raise a glass.

Amazing!! Hope the little lady enjoys herself. Can't wait to take mine camping one day 8)
did we say next week or the week after for a pint with me and Novayshun by the way?

Slow down...

Boqurant
I think it's going to have to be the week after next - will let you know,.
Oh, no! Not the bees! Not the bees! Aaaaahhhhh! Oh, they're in my eyes! My eyes! Aaaahhhhh! Aaaaagghhh!

Sherbet Head
Mexicola wrote:

is that fuge? or not? i cant tell, it looks like him but 10 years older?!

Dayvan Cowboy
hahah yes that is him!

Sherbet Head
Techboy wrote:hahah yes that is him!

wow.

He aged ten years lumping his flippin' beach tent down there Lou!! Soft lad... :wink:

Slow down...

Happy Cycler
Haha thanks everyone, that is a particularly ageing shot of me. I still get asked for ID in most places, and when clean shaven, look about 15. Sigh.

That tent was a bargain at 10 quid :wink:
Sagan: In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.

Basinski: I wanted Cascade to become this crystalline organism like a star or a liquid crystal spaceship, a jellyfish traveling through the galaxy…

Previous

Return to The Playground