Switch to full style
Random chat: movies, books, games, technology, etcetera.
Post a reply

Don't Hug Me I'm Scared

Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:40 pm

Any fans of this webseries here? I absolutely love it and it seems like the sort of thing BOC fans would be into. A twisted take on children's educational programs with a LOT of hidden meaning and symbolism to look into.

All 6 episodes take less than half an hour to get through - first video below for anyone interested.

phpBB [media]

Re: Don't Hug Me I'm Scared

Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:25 pm

Woah, nobody else?

I love DHMIS. The Duck is my favorite. I love his voice.

Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:57 pm

:shock: these used to creep me out like you wouldn't believe. especially the final episode when the guy's dad reaches his hand out that gave me chills

Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:04 pm

Yes! I knew I couldn't be the only one.

I think the last one is my favorite. Really emphasizes and underline's the series' message as a satire/criticism of exploitation of creativity to make money & brainwash kids through television.

I like how at the end, when they "wake up" around the table after Red Guy pulls the plug, they're all the colors they said were their favorites in the first episode. He broke away from the commercialization of creativity, allowing them all to be themselves.

Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:32 am

This is one of my fave things ever! Amazing designs. Their earlier short "Bad things that could happen" is also pretty sweet!

Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:59 am

turquoise70 wrote:Woah, nobody else?

I love DHMIS. The Duck is my favorite. I love his voice.

ALSO HII NIKKI!!! <3
Post a reply