Switch to full style
Random chat: movies, books, games, technology, etcetera.
Post a reply

dark/night theme for twoism?

Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:02 pm

can we please discuss the possibility of implementing a dark theme for the website? my room is very dark and looking at the site on my monitor is always a bit of a chore. i've tried creating my own user style but i'm very bad with coding. of course if it's too much work or too expensive to host pay this no mind

Re: dark/night theme for twoism?

Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:23 am

You can change it to the darker blue ripplex style in your User control panel as I have. That is more or less the colour scheme of the original Twoism before the (probably much needed) update a couple years back. Or do you mean a proper night/dark theme?

Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:15 pm

If you're using Chrome you can download an extension called 'High Contrast' and easily turn dark theme on/off with shift+F11 for all websites.

Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:58 pm

Valotonin wrote:You can change it to the darker blue ripplex style in your User control panel as I have. That is more or less the colour scheme of the original Twoism before the (probably much needed) update a couple years back. Or do you mean a proper night/dark theme?

i was thinking of a proper night theme, ive tried using ripplex but it strains my eyes and im not a fan of the colours.

and unfortunately, i dont use chrome as it has issues displaying proper colours on my computer and takes up too much power.

Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:52 am

This forum is suitable for bright themes, I think!

Fri May 03, 2019 2:35 pm

semisoftend wrote:This forum is suitable for bright themes, I think!

Hey. I didn't say welcome to Twoism to you yet, so happy first post and

Welcome to Twoism (-:

Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:35 pm

semisoftend wrote:This forum is suitable for bright themes, I think!

What do you mean?
Post a reply