This Random Thread

Random chat: movies, books, games, technology, etcetera.

Moderators: Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Friendly Stranger
I can't be the only person who finds Sean Booth a bit intimidating.

Friendly Stranger
eh
MASK200 VVMT0004 MASK500 WARPWIFCD

Telepath
pretty sure booth is a sweet little buttermuffin

Sherbet Head
He's from a another planet, a good one.

Sherbet Head
Boy I seem like I'm completely nuts don't I? Finally feeling baseline after taking 20 hits of 100ųg 1P LSD. Dunno if this belongs in the space/cosmos thread instead dudes...

Dayvan Cowboy
Spenner wrote:Boy I seem like I'm completely nuts don't I? Finally feeling baseline after taking 20 hits of 100ųg 1P LSD. Dunno if this belongs in the space/cosmos thread instead dudes...

You never seem nuts. be careful though. What you mentioned before in threads regarding mental health would, to me, be something that prompts me to realise I have a fragile state of mind and that hitting something as intense as acid might not do one the world of benefits in said situation.

(I don't take psychedelics anymore)

Sherbet Head
Just saying though my head was straight the whole time and I feel like a new man. Full of motivation and all that-- some sadistic side of me wanted confrontation. But you're right in general, and not all my trips have been good ones. This one helped me see the reality of my situation, and I'll be asking for serious help when I see my doctor tomorrow.

Telepath
Do you want attention, spenner?

Sherbet Head
Does it come off that way? I don't, I am socially anxious and try to avoid attention. I find the Internet my one place of liberty where I share what's inside.

Dayvan Cowboy
I personally don't feel that spenner is after attention. He shared things in some pretty honest detail but the beauty of anonymity is that you can. Don't be afraid to speak your mind about things.

Telepath
*Drops a pin.*

Is it me or is twoism vewy quiet? Calm before the storm?

Yeah, it's pretty quiet...not much to talk about, I suppose. Someone should make up some crazy BOC rumor just to stir things up and keep MDG on his toes. Wahahaha..
PLEASE LISTEN TO MY QUEER ELECTRONIC POP MUSIC: 2020k.Bandcamp |Twenty20k.com

Dayvan Cowboy
Marcus Eoin, alleged member of satanic music group ''Boards of Canada'' sets goats on fire after having sex with them.
When I was a little kid my mother told me not to stare in the sun

Happy Cycler
MDG, can you verify please?
Sagan: In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.

Basinski: I wanted Cascade to become this crystalline organism like a star or a liquid crystal spaceship, a jellyfish traveling through the galaxy…

No need. Called the brothers on the Twoism mod BOC-phone (I wore the ceremonial turquoise gloves) and they confirmed it's true.

Marcus replied : 'ssenkrad fo dog denroh eht erofeb wob eW .nataS liah, nataS liaH. esahcrup artxe rof otno gnah ot ydnah etiuq snroh rieht dnif I .erut lla s'ti ixeM seY'

Mike was heard, clearly washing up in the background.

Slow down...

Happy Cycler
Fred, fire up BoC Pages, we got an exclusive scoop.
Sagan: In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.

Basinski: I wanted Cascade to become this crystalline organism like a star or a liquid crystal spaceship, a jellyfish traveling through the galaxy…

Dayvan Cowboy
Why do I always get myself into long-term relationships with women who turn out to be Courtney Love in disguise.

Telepath
Because you are Kurt Cobain.

So that's what the playful-laughy sample in Dawn Chorus was all these years.........
PLEASE LISTEN TO MY QUEER ELECTRONIC POP MUSIC: 2020k.Bandcamp |Twenty20k.com

Dayvan Cowboy
I've been waiting for an excuse to get so angry at someone that I ask them to 'Lick my turquoise hexagon bum' on here for about a year now but the moment has never arisen so I will just leave this here with you.

PreviousNext

Return to The Playground