thee post when youre drunk thread

Random chat: movies, books, games, technology, etcetera.

Moderators: Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Eagle Minded
Cupz wrote:
Cosmic Manta wrote:You should perhaps be more careful of speaking in such graphic suspensions as these. They could be detrimental to your health. Have you ever noticed the railings on the walls of the west subways look similar to that of a sandrail of a lobster temple?

I wish for us to synchronise to the 50hz hum die de wachttoren buigt.

Yes, everything's fine. It's just that I have these flowers in my hand... and here I go.

Nononoononoononoononoononoononoononoonono you got it wrong all! This way is the lobster temple and its not made of sandrail but rather of brownian noise. Silly human! You're right, I'm a believer again, Thanks

No problem jamaico. I think to become a believer again you must have to have believed it at one point in the past, which you have perhaps done.

But I digress. I named kid on angel. I just popped with my mouth until the horse-face sneezed kites and sprinkles with intuitive ceiling.
Mexicola wrote:Marcus had that beard and longer hair waaaaay back.

Telepath
Ahahah! Then all is fine and well, let us rejoice and sing to the glorious power that is the allknowing lobster creator!! Will you dance with me?

Eagle Minded
Cupz wrote:Ahahah! Then all is fine and well, let us rejoice and sing to the glorious power that is the allknowing lobster creator!! Will you dance with me?

I would be delighted! Let us dance into the mist of electrostatic omnichord continual. Much love, friend. Lush flowers. Canteen eye at clock?

Is there enough light left for the key returns?

Telepath
I can't return the keys forever, no. That would mean the oil's gone. But we can spin the disks manually, and have the needle vibrate in turn of itself. Then we can dance all of forever's eternity in all the time that's left!

Eagle Minded
Cupz wrote:I can't return the keys forever, no. That would mean the oil's gone. But we can spin the disks manually, and have the needle vibrate in turn of itself. Then we can dance all of forever's eternity in all the time that's left!

That is a lovely idea. I can't wait for eternity, something huge flapped down and landed right behind me and it rippled my consciousness with effervesce. Here's to tomorrow!

Telepath
*raises fortuna's drink and smites as rainbows exude from his ether-induced presense*

Alleyoop!

Eagle Minded
Cupz wrote:*raises fortuna's drink and smites as rainbows exude from his ether-induced presense*

Alleyoop!

I'm going to the castle... AAAH!

But if nothing is real, where are all the animals?

Happy Cycler
Fucking ridiculous, life.

I've tried nothing but to be a good person to the extent it's got me up shit creek without a boat nor paddle.

Everyone has a problem with me. My family, my friend who might as well be family, my cousin I was close to, my online buds who I feel guilty as fuck for not getting back to it in time again and again and again, then I have zero reason to believe roughly half the people here don't wish I were away.

Mod forum: "Oh yeah, that Jonse, cunt can fuck off," or something, and I KNOW I'm wrong - or so I've been informed - yet I can't really make myself believe it.

As I have always apparently done something wrong which is fine and I hone up to that. HOWEVER, an apology? Fuck that, LOL. No one cares. Goodbye forever. You clarify a situation, they shoot you down. I teared up when 2020k sent me a recent message about how he loves me to death. Though Cupz is totally right. IDK if the internet is evil though apparently I, you and Mary Magdalene are.
Okay...now...wait for fog machine.

Happy Cycler
Nevermind. I had no clue what I was on about.

Eagle Minded
bruh its been a wqhole ass yeer since someon posted when drunk

first time posting on this website a legal man , love yous

i think that if you dont like exai your a fucking stupoid
member of pablo col.
https://www.pacol.bandcamp.com

Dayvan Cowboy
I'm not drunk but buzzed but I'd love to post a thing about America, America is fucked. Idk how many people actually live here and are in this forum, but we're VERY behind on foreign policy and eco policy. Also our border policy is broken, our gov't is broken and can't reach a conclusion on the Russia nonsense and our President is throwing the words 'treason' around like nothing at legitimate parts of our gov't and etc.. America is fucked! Invade now while the political nihilist doesn't yet know how to fully deal with his executive powers. Take advantage of our broken system! Laugh at our disgusting selves!

We helped human trafficking blossom, we dropped the mother of all bombs on civilians, we committed more moral violations since wwII, we helped and supported some of the worst dictators and country leaders we've seen in the past decade, we brought the marginal poor into the lowest margin its ever been in, like is there any reason to justify this country lol?!

Yes, appreciate what you're given, but at the same time, criticize when you can
endlessly manifold, self contained revealed, replete

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTfU5SOlSf8

http://maketapesounds.bandcamp.com/

Happy Cycler
Wrote a while some prose one error now renders is gone as my keylogger sleeps off
Probably just which is as it should generally be for most all's benefit, but you
So many about I hold dear unconnected longing again to retrace self all dreams seeing
A verse had 'no tears' by damning stupid interfaced technology
Multiple lines
Someone should recall the chorus or try
Cheers~

Friendly Stranger
Not drunk but getting there.

Poured myself a strong caesar and will probably hit the scotch when I'm done.

Happy Cycler
...Anybody else doing some Christmas Eve day-drinking?
another silo full / another dark dawn / bending the air / love is so small

returnal \ you've never left \ you've been here the whole time

turquoise70 wrote:...Anybody else doing some Christmas Eve day-drinking?

You have no idea how fast I jumped into this topic when I saw your user name. Hello!!!!!

I went to a drag show that was like an Xmas Eve Lizard Lounge type of deal, but stayed sober. I experience too many drag shows tipsy.

CHRISTMAS I drank though. I bought a box of wine because I wanted to be a Mom...I had no idea just how much wine a box holds.
PLEASE LISTEN TO MY QUEER ELECTRONIC POP MUSIC: 2020k.Bandcamp |Twenty20k.com

Sherbet Head
I have not consumed enough alcohol this week

Happy Cycler
2020k wrote:
turquoise70 wrote:...Anybody else doing some Christmas Eve day-drinking?

You have no idea how fast I jumped into this topic when I saw your user name. Hello!!!!!

I went to a drag show that was like an Xmas Eve Lizard Lounge type of deal, but stayed sober. I experience too many drag shows tipsy.

CHRISTMAS I drank though. I bought a box of wine because I wanted to be a Mom...I had no idea just how much wine a box holds.

It's those frigging corners. I was just realizing this the other day holding a bottle of Jim Beam. The corners are where all the extra alcohol hides. So when you wake up in the morning feeling like an alien is trying to claw out of your stomach at both ends, blame those deceitful squared-off corners. They did this to you.

...I'm never going to forget that.

Happy Cycler
ł₮'₴ ₮ⱧØ₴Ɇ ₣Ʉ₵₭ł₦₲ ₵ØⱤ₦ɆⱤ₴

Drinking alone is fun, but also I wish I had conversation partners right now!

Usually I drink with the man, but he is not here this weekend. :(

The only reason I am drinking right now is because I bought a box of wine back in November and I NEED IT TO GO AWAY. Boxes of wine DO NOT END!!

PreviousNext

Return to The Playground