thee post when youre drunk thread

Random chat: movies, books, games, technology, etcetera.

Moderators: Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Dayvan Cowboy
*wakes up*

*turns on phone*

Eagle Minded
Drunk on a Monday...lovely. To bad I have to get up at 4 am and go to work...
I like to listen to music all night and forget about life.

Sherbet Head
WeHadNormality wrote:*wakes up*

*turns on phone*

how you feeling today buddy? I've been there...
All of old. Nothing else ever. Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.

Sherbet Head
I'm most of the way through a bottle of pinot grigio. Cheers to all the other Monday Drunks!
"Life is a stupid, meaningless thing that has nothing to teach you." -Slavoj Zizek

Friendly Stranger
Betterthanyourkids wrote:I feel so bad rights now like I'm sure I'm bipolar or same shitnand I have to go to school ntomorrrow why am I up why am I so sad then so excited butnnevernhappyni feel so fucking emptyngrrrrrrrr.

The hard ciders nice tho, I wanna go to colorado and just live in the mountainsnandnmake music and reset my life goodness gracious I fell so bad right now goodnthingsnhave have happened but I still feel bad all the time at least I'm in simulate televangesiitt that's chill I guess yay for thatbshit. Yay me. Fuck me tho. Why am I even drunk e hangovers gonna be refi lupus I can't do marching band with a hangover fuck ths man.

Sorry for the rant, luv uuu twoism

Xoxoxoxo
Sincerely noah

I feel you! You can get through this shit! Stay strong. "ooh child, things are gonna get easier! ooh child, things will get brighter! Keep your head up!"

Dayvan Cowboy
rainier wrote:
WeHadNormality wrote:*wakes up*

*turns on phone*

how you feeling today buddy? I've been there...

Yesterday I was beehrrrgh. Today I'm just meh.

I've been there too many time recently. Think I'm gonna have a break for a bit.

Eagle Minded
BlueHour wrote:
Betterthanyourkids wrote:I feel so bad rights now like I'm sure I'm bipolar or same shitnand I have to go to school ntomorrrow why am I up why am I so sad then so excited butnnevernhappyni feel so fucking emptyngrrrrrrrr.

The hard ciders nice tho, I wanna go to colorado and just live in the mountainsnandnmake music and reset my life goodness gracious I fell so bad right now goodnthingsnhave have happened but I still feel bad all the time at least I'm in simulate televangesiitt that's chill I guess yay for thatbshit. Yay me. Fuck me tho. Why am I even drunk e hangovers gonna be refi lupus I can't do marching band with a hangover fuck ths man.

Sorry for the rant, luv uuu twoism

Xoxoxoxo
Sincerely noah

I feel you! You can get through this shit! Stay strong. "ooh child, things are gonna get easier! ooh child, things will get brighter! Keep your head up!"

Thanks, I've been going through a lot of stuff lately. Feelin a lot better tho!
member of pablo col.
https://www.pacol.bandcamp.com

Friendly Stranger
First of all,, I llove you all my fellow peoples!!

Secondly, I am getting drunk as fuck right now. I will post back with further updates of how i drank myself sick (im sure), . my generation is so damn fucked up. the earth is weeping, crying, we are killing her. we are slaves to some fucked up monetary system that makes no god damn sense. im sad. lonely. life sucks. we are born to die. we have enough knowledge as a species to know whats around the corner. death, death and more death. sprinkled with fuckloads of sadness.

chug, chug, chug.

im actually trying to write some shit up for work while drinking. HA! I bet I fuck up badly@! weehoo! party on dude!

im so damn depressing. but hey i just got hit with some shit that makes me sad and angry and im of course, fucking 100 degrees helpless and unable to superman my ass over and save/hug someone. shit.

i wanna splash rainbow paint and throw rainbow paint bombs at shit. ooooooooooh lets look at a purty picture! urban decay is good enough for me...... although, id rather be engulfed by nature, living like a normal fucking animal but, meh, whatthefuckeverSHIT

-BOOSH!-
woops that's a big picture, my bad.

ooooh i fucking love it! MORE RAINBOW buildings please!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwNVOL3ZUiw
Color Bomb! :D

random - Yarn bombing is dope people! keep that in mind!

This is exactly what being on acid was like for me! I was like "dude wtf ! what color is that tree to you?" like some scientific experiment... just as i predicted, the trees were the same crazy yet different colors to all who were on acid. what a fucking trip.

chug chug chug. i have to piss! :shock: im horribly self destructive! at least I ate a little bit but damn, damn damn damn. Hugs to all who will accept them. and love! lots of love.
-radiates drunk love all over the world, reverberating throughout the entire universe!-

my internal temperature thingy is fucked up. im cold, then hot, then cold, then hot.

this just in ; i still have to piss. and now a word from our sponsors.

Sherbet Head
Oh man I always wanted to do that thing throwing the rainbow powder, that looks amazing.

Also everytime I'm in that one aisle of the craft store with all the bottles of acrylic paint I get the strongest urge to open them up and go wild squirting them everywhere, like rainbow Jackson pollack. One day the urge will get the better of me. I'm already persona non grata at the local Michael's though, can't screw up another art store for myself!
All of old. Nothing else ever. Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.

Dayvan Cowboy
HEYHEEEYEYYYYYYYYYYYYYY EVERYBOIDY

i finally join this threaed

Dayvan Cowboy
HEYHEEEYEYYYYYYYYYYYYYY EVERYBOIDY

i finally join this threaed

Happy Cycler
I'm not there just yet, but I'm getting there.

Happy Cycler
I'm there m0ther fucker, I'M THERE

Dayvan Cowboy
BlueHour wrote:Image

GLASGOW! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cyoh7yyB2Ms
I was drunk last night. Today I am in a bad way.

Dayvan Cowboy

Dayvan Cowboy
Lol techboy, nice.

Is it bad if I'm on my 9th beer and feel completely normal.
.quite let down in fact? I know that's what "they all say", but I'm at home, not driving around, so yeah. To my credit, it's all 3.2% tonight. Mormons...

Dayvan Cowboy
get some ale down ye!

Happy Cycler
Rioja; My Bloody Valentine.

Happy Cycler
A_Northern_Soul wrote:Rioja; My Bloody Valentine.

Bloody hell, this is the best Sunday activity in existence.
Sagan: In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.

Basinski: I wanted Cascade to become this crystalline organism like a star or a liquid crystal spaceship, a jellyfish traveling through the galaxy…

Happy Cycler
A_Northern_Soul wrote:Rioja; My Bloody Valentine.

Bloody hell, this is the best Sunday activity in existence.
Sagan: In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.

Basinski: I wanted Cascade to become this crystalline organism like a star or a liquid crystal spaceship, a jellyfish traveling through the galaxy…

PreviousNext

Return to The Playground