thee post when youre drunk thread

Random chat: movies, books, games, technology, etcetera.

Moderators: Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Dayvan Cowboy
lol

Dayvan Cowboy
The other night a few friends and family and I got drunk and broke out the Catopoly. Highly Recommended, great game!

:D

Happy Cycler
haha, that's awesome

yeahhhhh my sister got a version of monopoly where the paper money was replaced with a snazzy electronic credit card system. i was like....screw that, i don't want to play monopoly without fake paper money.

guess what guys

i wish:
http://www.golocaljamaica.com/entertainment/galleries/paradise_prelude_RTI2007/images/The%20stunning%20Red%20Stripe%20girls.jpg NSFW for sexy jamaican red stripe bikini action
another silo full / another dark dawn / bending the air / love is so small

returnal \ you've never left \ you've been here the whole time

Sherbet Head
oiaushdoausdoaisdhaoishd[oaishdaosidh[asidhoidhasdiaiosdhasipudgasoupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111

Dayvan Cowboy
yeee haw!! well shit! im enjoying my fosters again! so if youre reading this go and read my film idea and leave some feed!! GULP!!

Happy Cycler
doot doot doodoot doo drunk on a mothafuckin thursday night

wooooooooo

holy shit

happy easter or whatever

Dayvan Cowboy
So...I just moved to Utah today because...

...THAT'S WHY. (note the Old English in my hand).

And now I'm drunk. ish.

So, I guess I'm here for the long haul. My girlfriend got a "real" job at the hospital here in Salt Lake City. Now, what to do with all these Mormons? Shit! I've been living in the woods in California for two years, where I could walk 13 feet and score a bag and legally walk around on trails with open liquor bottles (in yosemite). Now I can't even find beer over 3.2% without running to one of 3 liquor stores in the entire city before 7pm (when they close)....Gotta drive two hours to Wyoming just to get a keg, and it's a class-A misdemeanor if you get caught. Jesus, I might die...

Afterall, when I was growing up in Milwaukee, it was virtually illiegal NOT to have a keg in your house.

Hmm. This may be rough.

Utah is a crazy place, no doubt. I went once to see Monument Valley and it blew my mind, but man it was impossible to get a decent beer. Still, isn't there a law in California that says you can't carry beer in your car unless it's locked in the boot (sorry, I think you guys call it the trunk??)?

Slow down...

Dayvan Cowboy
Mexicola wrote:Utah is a crazy place, no doubt. I went once to see Monument Valley and it blew my mind, but man it was impossible to get a decent beer. Still, isn't there a law in California that says you can't carry beer in your car unless it's locked in the boot (sorry, I think you guys call it the trunk??)?

I'm not sure about California's municipal laws since I lived on park lands technically, but I'm sure that could be true. Lotsa drunk drivers here in 'merica. Better to keep it in the trunk anyway.

Posts Quantity

Hey motherfuckers.

This beer is awesome.

Question for yalls.

Here's the deal: I'm a teacher. (!) People trust me to teach them English (more specifically writing). Anyway, this summer I'm teaching an elective course. I have pretty mush free reign over what I do. It's an 8 week course that meets 3 times a week. My students will be beginning to advanced level non-Native speakers of English. I want to put together a short course on film. That is, maybe divide each week into a different genre. What I want to know is, what would you do? I have an idea, but I'm interested to know what you might do for a class like this, if you taught it? To keep it on topic, please respond only when drunk. Like me, now.

Also, did I mention that this beer is fucking delicious. It's 10.5% and it'll FUCK YOU UP.

I'm responsible.
Dining is west. -Gertrude Stein

Dayvan Cowboy
im not drunk, but i am drinking..see new topic..

Dayvan Cowboy
Argh..this thread aint seen enough of my drunken ramblings. It's about time.

I find it amusing I have nothing relevant to say.........uhhhh music is good! Odd Nosdam..and shit..yeah
The preparation for a dive is always a tense time.

Dayvan Cowboy
I'm not really drunk, just a little buzzed. I just went to a great Belgian beer cafe here called the Cheeky Monk. I had a couple New Belgium 1554s, a Kwak (comes in a funny bulb-shaped glass), and a an Affligem Blond. Good stuff I say! Here's to Belgian beers!
“if you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor.” - Desmond Tutu

"[Man] is by nature a political animal. And he who by nature and not by mere accident is without a state, is either above humanity, or below it... he may be compared to a bird which flies alone." - Aristotle, Politics

Dayvan Cowboy
Ahh I like Belgian brews. Hoegaarden is nice. They even have their own kind of octagonal glass to pour that always makes me think of BoC's logo thingy (i know its a hexagon...)

Hmm, I think I may have just created the best drink ever.

Get a handle of Sauza gold tequila and a case of Full Throttle BLUE AGAVE (NOT the regular full throttle. the blue shit).

In a low ball add 2oz. of tequila. Add some crushed ice, and fill to the top with blue full throttle=

incredible.

Lemme know if anyone tries this.

Dayvan Cowboy
Phasen wrote:Ahh I like Belgian brews. Hoegaarden is nice. They even have their own kind of octagonal glass to pour that always makes me think of BoC's logo thingy (i know its a hexagon...)

Hmm, I think I may have just created the best drink ever.

Get a handle of Sauza gold tequila and a case of Full Throttle BLUE AGAVE (NOT the regular full throttle. the blue shit).

In a low ball add 2oz. of tequila. Add some crushed ice, and fill to the top with blue full throttle=

incredible.

Lemme know if anyone tries this.

I actually have some Sauza Gold so I shall give that a go.
“if you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor.” - Desmond Tutu

"[Man] is by nature a political animal. And he who by nature and not by mere accident is without a state, is either above humanity, or below it... he may be compared to a bird which flies alone." - Aristotle, Politics

Happy Cycler
the bros are drunk outside my dorm again. they're loud, they're laughing, and they're filling the hallway with shouting and idiocy. there's no special time of night they aren't doing this, either.

Dayvan Cowboy
turquoise70 wrote:the bros are drunk outside my dorm again. they're loud, they're laughing, and they're filling the hallway with shouting and idiocy. there's no special time of night they aren't doing this, either.

I love things like this....{sarcasm}.

My apartment is on the first floor by the stairs...last week around 4 am I roll over and hear a girl get to the stairs and go:

"I am NOT going to throw up...I am Not...ohh....::splash::" (it sounded way more disgusting than 'splash'.

When do these people study? It was a freaking weekday too...

Dayvan Cowboy
<center>
¡¡llǝʍ dǝǝls puɐ ʇɥƃıupooƃ ¡¡noʎ uɹɐʍ ʇ,upıp ı ʎɐs ʇ,uop ˙˙˙puılq oƃ llıʍ noʎ ¡¡doʇs ʎllɐǝɹ ou ʎpɐǝɹlɐ doʇs ʞo lol pɹıǝʍ ƃuıʇʇǝƃ sı sıɥʇ ʍou ʞo lol ¡ɹɐɟ sıɥʇ ʇı ǝpɐɯ ǝʌ,noʎ ʍoʍ'lol ʞunɹp ʇou ǝɹɐ noʎ sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ uɐɔ noʎ ɟı
<center>de ['] ja [,] vu
nʌ ['] ɐɾ [,] ǝp

Eagle Minded
I.
like.
guinness.
last.fm/user/ienjoycheese ~ [hence i see joy]

Dayvan Cowboy
iec wrote:I.
like.
guinness.

I.