Thee Post When Yer Sober Thread

Random chat: movies, books, games, technology, etcetera.

Moderators: Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Sherbet Head
hills west wrote:fuck this thread..fuck life..drink until you dont hate anymore..die

silly

Happy Cycler
hills west wrote:fuck this thread..fuck life..drink until you dont hate anymore..die
"It's been a long time..."

Dayvan Cowboy
Cool avatar hexagon son!
Please 'Like' the Retronym Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/retronymlabel if you enjoy our free releases, spread the word! http://www.retronym.co.uk

Happy Cycler
hexagon son wrote:

Oh man, this was a genuine LOL. Thank you so much. I don't know if you meant to entertain me, but you did. :lol:

Dayvan Cowboy

what what

Happy Cycler
thedisavowed wrote:
hexagon son wrote:

Oh man, this was a genuine LOL. Thank you so much. I don't know if you meant to entertain me, but you did. :lol:

Dayvan Cowboy
hello

Happy Cycler
oops, wrong thread. me's been drinkies. :P

Happy Cycler
someone's gonna have to call the Retard Squad in to explain this hee-haw to me.
another silo full / another dark dawn / bending the air / love is so small

returnal \ you've never left \ you've been here the whole time

Dayvan Cowboy
turquoise70 wrote:someone's gonna have to call the Retard Squad in to explain this hee-haw to me.

you're not alone :oops:

Dayvan Cowboy
what if us sober, is really our minds working under the influence, and when on natural drugs, we are our normal selves? so right now i'm high as a kite...and i'm about to bring myself down in a bit... 8)

Happy Cycler
who crosses who?... you or the road?

Happy Cycler
hexagon son wrote:who crosses who?... you or the road?

A slight digression, but a few years back I visited The Bob Marley Mausoleum at Nine Miles. Sitting outside, a Rasta said to me, "It's the trees Mon." I looked a bit quizzically and he said, "It's the trees. Every time the trees move, the wind blow."

From here.

Dayvan Cowboy
i'm feeling nice and mellow...recorded a track with a few people on my label, and now back home listening to 'you could feel the sky'. oh, i would recommend buying a pair of aviators. probably one of the simplest ways to change the perspective of the world. is this the most pathetic thing i have yet to write on the twoism forum? probably. anyone notice the 'pressure pressure pressure' swirling around in you could feel the sky?

Happy Cycler
bleak. wrote:i'm feeling nice and mellow...recorded a track with a few people on my label, and now back home listening to 'you could feel the sky'. oh, i would recommend buying a pair of aviators. probably one of the simplest ways to change the perspective of the world. is this the most pathetic thing i have yet to write on the twoism forum? probably. anyone notice the 'pressure pressure pressure' swirling around in you could feel the sky?

Aviators rock.

Happy Cycler
aviators are dope, but i have a small head (not proportionally, but i'm a small person) so they look laughably huge on me.

Happy Cycler
Today is Day 4 of total sobriety.

I quit smoking weed about 3 weeks ago. I started using increased drunkenness to replace it, and now I've quit that since 4 days ago as well.

I feel really good. I don't feel like I need to be sober for the rest of my life, but I really needed this break, and I'm going to see how long I can stretch it out. 3 weeks is already the longest I've gone without smoking weed in...at least 2 years, maybe as many as 5 years, since I started smoking pot regularly. I'm proud and relieved I can still pull it off with nothing more than a little willpower. I still have my weed, and some liquor in the fridge. I'm just not touching them.

Sherbet Head
8)

I know waay too many people who absolutley cannot quit smoking/smoking weed/drinking. Young people. Once-creative people who can't have a good time now unless they're out of their minds. It's good to read a thread like this.

They used to go to the beach to watch the sunset. Then they watched the sunset and had a joint. Then they'd go to the beach in order to get stoned. Now there is no sunset, just a bong in the living room.

Dayvan Cowboy
turquoise70 wrote:Today is Day 4 of total sobriety.

Day 1 here, part of a new attempt to quit drinking. Last time I tried was a 3 weeks ago when I managed to stay sober for 9 days. In 2008 I quit for a whole year, cost me a lot of energy and eventually I couldn't handle my fears and anxiety anymore. I remember when I drank beer for the first time again, just 4 little cans. I've never been that relaxed in my entire life, I had some slow, peaceful music on repeat, I just hung in my chair, no thoughts anymore, for half an hour. I've never tried heroin but it must be similar.
Borné dans sa nature, infini dans ses vœux, l'homme est un dieu tombé qui se souvient des cieux.

Dayvan Cowboy
i'm as sober as tobler..rone

PreviousNext

Return to The Playground