Random chat: movies, books, games, technology, etcetera.
Post a reply

Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:57 pm

hills west wrote:fuck this thread..fuck life..drink until you dont hate anymore..die

silly

Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:46 pm

hills west wrote:fuck this thread..fuck life..drink until you dont hate anymore..die

Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:50 pm

Cool avatar hexagon son!

Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:22 pm

hexagon son wrote:

Oh man, this was a genuine LOL. Thank you so much. I don't know if you meant to entertain me, but you did. :lol:

Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:56 am

what what

Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:32 am

thedisavowed wrote:
hexagon son wrote:

Oh man, this was a genuine LOL. Thank you so much. I don't know if you meant to entertain me, but you did. :lol:

Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:31 pm

hello

Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:04 pm

oops, wrong thread. me's been drinkies. :P

Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:44 pm

someone's gonna have to call the Retard Squad in to explain this hee-haw to me.

Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:00 am

turquoise70 wrote:someone's gonna have to call the Retard Squad in to explain this hee-haw to me.

you're not alone :oops:

Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:09 am

what if us sober, is really our minds working under the influence, and when on natural drugs, we are our normal selves? so right now i'm high as a kite...and i'm about to bring myself down in a bit... 8)

Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:39 pm

who crosses who?... you or the road?

Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:30 pm

hexagon son wrote:who crosses who?... you or the road?

A slight digression, but a few years back I visited The Bob Marley Mausoleum at Nine Miles. Sitting outside, a Rasta said to me, "It's the trees Mon." I looked a bit quizzically and he said, "It's the trees. Every time the trees move, the wind blow."

From here.

Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:47 pm

i'm feeling nice and mellow...recorded a track with a few people on my label, and now back home listening to 'you could feel the sky'. oh, i would recommend buying a pair of aviators. probably one of the simplest ways to change the perspective of the world. is this the most pathetic thing i have yet to write on the twoism forum? probably. anyone notice the 'pressure pressure pressure' swirling around in you could feel the sky?

Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:35 am

bleak. wrote:i'm feeling nice and mellow...recorded a track with a few people on my label, and now back home listening to 'you could feel the sky'. oh, i would recommend buying a pair of aviators. probably one of the simplest ways to change the perspective of the world. is this the most pathetic thing i have yet to write on the twoism forum? probably. anyone notice the 'pressure pressure pressure' swirling around in you could feel the sky?

Aviators rock.

Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:53 pm

aviators are dope, but i have a small head (not proportionally, but i'm a small person) so they look laughably huge on me.

Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:31 pm

Today is Day 4 of total sobriety.

I quit smoking weed about 3 weeks ago. I started using increased drunkenness to replace it, and now I've quit that since 4 days ago as well.

I feel really good. I don't feel like I need to be sober for the rest of my life, but I really needed this break, and I'm going to see how long I can stretch it out. 3 weeks is already the longest I've gone without smoking weed in...at least 2 years, maybe as many as 5 years, since I started smoking pot regularly. I'm proud and relieved I can still pull it off with nothing more than a little willpower. I still have my weed, and some liquor in the fridge. I'm just not touching them.

Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:42 pm

8)

I know waay too many people who absolutley cannot quit smoking/smoking weed/drinking. Young people. Once-creative people who can't have a good time now unless they're out of their minds. It's good to read a thread like this.

They used to go to the beach to watch the sunset. Then they watched the sunset and had a joint. Then they'd go to the beach in order to get stoned. Now there is no sunset, just a bong in the living room.

Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:46 pm

turquoise70 wrote:Today is Day 4 of total sobriety.

Day 1 here, part of a new attempt to quit drinking. Last time I tried was a 3 weeks ago when I managed to stay sober for 9 days. In 2008 I quit for a whole year, cost me a lot of energy and eventually I couldn't handle my fears and anxiety anymore. I remember when I drank beer for the first time again, just 4 little cans. I've never been that relaxed in my entire life, I had some slow, peaceful music on repeat, I just hung in my chair, no thoughts anymore, for half an hour. I've never tried heroin but it must be similar.

Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:31 pm

i'm as sober as tobler..rone
Post a reply