The Twitter Thread >.<

Random chat: movies, books, games, technology, etcetera.

Moderators: Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Sherbet Head
done

Dayvan Cowboy
I'm not anymore so stubborn that I'm not open to the potential advantages of Twitter, but for now the similar functionality on Facebook (where news about bands and other things that you "like" appear on the central page) is just fine for me.
Borné dans sa nature, infini dans ses vœux, l'homme est un dieu tombé qui se souvient des cieux.

Snufkin wrote:Joined t'other day as SnufkinMark. Plz add me cos I don't know many ppl who use it... -_-

..Altho dno how often i'll use it. To be honest Twitter is totally sweet on iPod app for following just the ppl you want to. Kinda saves having to browse net for most things...

-Snuf
Don't forget to follow @bocpages ;-)

Happy Cycler
@ianedwardtaylor - personal

@iantaylorimages - my business

Happy Cycler
Sorry to dig up this old thread, but Twitter seems to be where I spend more and more of my time*.

I've stopped using my personal account above as managing became too much hassle, so come and say Hello @iantaylorimages :)

* - which as some if you know led to an "issue" a couple of months ago....

Dayvan Cowboy
At one time in my life, I was extremely interested in social networking - until I realized maintaining accounts with Vimeo, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Bebo, Tumblr and innumerable discussion forums was not how I wanted to spend my life.

Now the only sn accounts I really spend any time on are with twoism and the LinuxQuestions.org forums. Oh, and Goodreads. I have recently become a member of the 'decentralized social network' DIASPORA*, but only because I have never seen anything like it before and it seems like an interesting/unique concept.
Last edited by pianoforte on Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sherbet Head
@flight_onthesky

Previous

Return to The Playground