"3D" - Original Music by BoC <- debunked by MDG

Discussions related to music in general.

Moderators: Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Posts Quantity
being a bit optimistic here but what the hell,could it be a video for warp or their website as a taster for a new release, a bit like squarepusher, trash humpers, and flying lotus have all done recently?

Dayvan Cowboy
sunshine recorder wrote:being a bit optimistic here but what the hell,could it be a video for warp or their website as a taster for a new release, a bit like squarepusher, trash humpers, and flying lotus have all done recently?

whoa, you're really going out on a limb there! but i hope you're right nevertheless.

Posts Quantity
Cupz wrote:
Weekend Cigarette Smoker wrote:
dono wrote:
Cupz wrote:f they did do something like this...they'd make some good money out of this, which will give them the opportunity to stop working and make more music

They don't have day jobs. They are "full time" musicians.

Thats a question Ive often thought about. I realise im being totally naive but how do BOC make enough money from music?

Didn't they say they where poor in an interview? Maybe they get round, but I know how stressful and fucked up being poor can be.

God, I'm such a fan-boy.... :roll:

They have 111,718 fans on Facebook. You got to be able to make a living of that many fans.

I also wonder if they are doing work for commercials or TV under another name.

Eagle Minded
I think this is some kind of student film project and is not in anyway affiliated with BoC.

Eagle Minded
Whatever this is, I keep imagining it's something like Jacob Two Two Meets the Hooded Fang.
"The patience of a true enthusiast is unlimited." - Albert Camus

Eagle Minded
i dont know if i noticed this when i seen it back or if its been updated but its now saying Visual Effects by
Michael Sandison

think we need mdg again!

Sherbet Head
ShammenDelly wrote:i dont know if i noticed this when i seen it back or if its been updated but its now saying Visual Effects by
Michael Sandison

think we need mdg again!

hohoho, ohh dear.

Posts Quantity
Location: Canada..OMG!!!.. I like boc and live in canada, thats insane?!?
After reading this entire thread I've lost sight of what it's even about.. something BOC might do?.. but probably not.... god dammit

..I blame it on you fucking brutish and European people.. with your fuckfacespeakmouthspeak.. which makes things infinitely more gay sounding, as if you were putting the English language into spandex.. yes..spandex.

learn to talk normal you fucks... you fucking gay sounding fuckfaces...yes... no, i am not blatently trolling, i am doing this with compassion
"And they shall plant vineyards, and drink the hwine of them" - teh orb

Dayvan Cowboy
I find it odd that MDG comes out of his slumber to comment on the Chameleon chirades and yet continues to stay silent on this, given it's on IMDB and somewhat of an official source.

Eagle Minded
A-Ball wrote:brutish and European people

I think you mean "brutish, European people"

Sherbet Head
A-Ball wrote:After reading this entire thread I've lost sight of what it's even about.. something BOC might do?.. but probably not.... god dammit

..I blame it on you fucking brutish and European people.. with your fuckfacespeakmouthspeak.. which makes things infinitely more gay sounding, as if you were putting the English language into spandex.. yes..spandex.

learn to talk normal you fucks... you fucking gay sounding fuckfaces...yes... no, i am not blatently trolling, i am doing this with compassion

Wow, somebody had a bad acid trip..

Geez, take it easy fella.
Don't take your bipolar disorder problems onto us.
Learn to deal with it, or stop blabbering nonsense.

Thank you.

Oh, and by the way. What makes you 'normal'? This behaviour? Hmmm..
If you ask me, your way of expressing yourself is extraordinary and gay.

Eagle Minded
A-Ball wrote:..I blame it on you fucking brutish and European people.. with your fuckfacespeakmouthspeak.. which makes things infinitely more gay sounding, as if you were putting the English language into spandex.. yes..spandex.

what is 'fuckfacesspeakmouthspeak'? Is this some unreleased BoC i don't have?

Hexagon Sun Official
ryetronics wrote:I find it odd that MDG comes out of his slumber to comment on the Chameleon chirades and yet continues to stay silent on this, given it's on IMDB and somewhat of an official source.

Sorry, I missed this, it's nothing to do with BOC.

Boqurant
Aw shucks.
http://englishrussia.com/index.php/2009 ... ghthouses/

I'm going to go there and listen to Geogaddi until I transcend.

mdg wrote:
ryetronics wrote:I find it odd that MDG comes out of his slumber to comment on the Chameleon chirades and yet continues to stay silent on this, given it's on IMDB and somewhat of an official source.

Sorry, I missed this, it's nothing to do with BOC.

POW! Like kryptonite! Cheers :D

Slow down...

Previous

Return to This Random Sound