Random chat: movies, books, games, technology, etcetera.
Post a reply

twoism.org on your iPod / iPad

Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:00 pm

I had a request from dono to make twoism easier accessible with an iPhone. Here is the result!
(For other mobile devices go here)

<center>
  1. Buy TouchBB Forum Browser from the iTunes store.

2. Launch the TouchBB application.

3. Go to the Accounts section at the bottom,
    then click the "+" sign to add your account.

4. It will ask you what you would like to do,
    click "add your own forum".

5. Put in "http://www.twoism.org/" as the forum URL,
    followed by your username and password that you use to sign on.
    When you are finished, click save.

6. You should now see Twoism in your accounts list,
    and it should have a check beside it.

7. You may now go to the Forum section at the bottom
    and browse quickly and easily on your iPhone!
</center>

Thanks to dono for working this out!

p.s. I've looked into mods/plug ins to make it also easier accessible with other mobile devices(Android, Smartphone etc) but they all didn't really work. So if anyone has an idea I'd be more than happy to try it.
Last edited by Aesthetics on Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:28 pm

Done!

Thanks Aesthetics/ Dono

"sent from my iPhone"

Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:48 pm

There is a free version of this available. I am typing this post with it now. Works pretty well.

Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:28 pm

The free version seems to be fine indeed. But I seem to have problems with the private messages section. It gives an error about the Internet connection.. weird.. anyone else having this?

Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:30 pm

The error when I try to open any private message.

Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:33 pm

Same here.

Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:37 pm

Thanks guys :D

Fredd-E wrote:The free version seems to be fine indeed. But I seem to have problems with the private messages section. It gives an error about the Internet connection.. weird.. anyone else having this?

yup, same problem here...

Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:14 am

Yes, there is an issue with the PM. I sent and views 3 PM's, then I updated the app and there are some issues.

For me, the gain in forum browsing makes up for this greatly though.

Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:30 pm

Twoism on iPhone's Safari Browser looks great.

Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:09 am

does this app still even exist? it's not even showing up in the apple/iTunes store as an app.

Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:41 am

skam wrote:does this app still even exist? it's not even showing up in the apple/iTunes store as an app.
Don't know if it still exist. I do know that twoism on phpBB3 is getting close so I wouldn't spend my money on it even if it still exist.

Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:43 pm

Aesthetics wrote:
skam wrote:does this app still even exist? it's not even showing up in the apple/iTunes store as an app.
Don't know if it still exist. I do know that twoism on phpBB3 is getting close so I wouldn't spend my money on it even if it still exist.

Great news! So Twoism.org will finally be Tapatalk compatible like for instance WATMM? :)

Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:00 pm

Fredd-E wrote:
Aesthetics wrote:

Great news! So Twoism.org will finally be Tapatalk compatible like for instance WATMM? :)
that would be great

Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:58 pm

I can't search for this forum on tapatalk :cry:

Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:49 am

New game, new chances in phpBB3!
Post a reply