GENERAL NEW RELEASE SPECULATION TOPIC

Everything related to our favorite Scottish duo.

Moderators: mdg, Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Posts Quantity
Hochi wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=WCkmP-1FhHc#!

Maybe?

If this is true, it has the following numbers: 727687

Sherbet Head
Hochi wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=WCkmP-1FhHc#!

Maybe?

No man we just debated it..its too geogaddy for me and the sound is nothing like in the first recording and why one random dude floating around?

Happy Cycler
I hope you guys don't resent me for just shelving this whole thing til you figure it out, then reading whatever the secret phrase is once it's all worked out :P
another silo full / another dark dawn / bending the air / love is so small

returnal \ you've never left \ you've been here the whole time

Happy Cycler
turquoise70 wrote:I hope you guys don't resent me for just shelving this whole thing til you figure it out, then reading whatever the secret phrase is once it's all worked out :P

No worries Nicole, nice to have you back posting! :)
Sagan: In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.

Basinski: I wanted Cascade to become this crystalline organism like a star or a liquid crystal spaceship, a jellyfish traveling through the galaxy…

Friendly Stranger
Saakki wrote:

Maybe?

No man we just debated it..its too geogaddy for me and the sound is nothing like in the first recording and why one random dude floating around?

Oh. Sorry, my fault.

Sherbet Head
Hochi wrote:
Saakki wrote:

Maybe?

Oh. Sorry, my fault.

No worries. There is quite a lot posting going on around ..people get tangled easily 8)

Friendly Stranger
Besides I think the number will come again on radio. Just pure logic. If you want to make sure that at least one person hear it and NOTICE it you have to play it at least twice.

Boqurant
Im pretty sure it's probably not BoC but I still want to hear more from whoever made this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wns8vsbJ7Ls

Sherbet Head
5 1 9 2 2 5

That's from R1. Trying to rip the audio to file now.
I'll see you when the sun sets east, don't forget me.
https://www.instagram.com/powerline_misfortune/

Friendly Stranger
Twoist wrote:5 1 9 2 2 5

That's from R1. Trying to rip the audio to file now.

Radio 1? Where did you get that?

Friendly Stranger
Hochi wrote:

Read up on the page :)

Friendly Stranger
vitwelrel wrote:
Hochi wrote:

Read up on the page :)

Fuck. I think i need sleep. I am obviously too confused.

Sherbet Head
Lads, the DJ on BBC kept referring to Trails in a really obvious way, but I don't see anything on the video. People were mentioning that Trails was likely to be the next clue.

Pretty confused now as missed what was announced on the BBC broadcast, but when i tuned in he was mentioning trails non-stop!

EDIT: Have a rec of him saying this so much, but not heard anything else. Kept referring to trails and saying how important they are haha
Last edited by DaveJ on Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

New Seed
locustlx wrote:Im pretty sure it's probably not BoC but I still want to hear more from whoever made this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wns8vsbJ7Ls

I'm pretty sure that's not boc, but something interesting is that the video was actually posted on april 18th on "reforestation area"'s facebook page, where they post other boc type stuff, although the youtube video was posted on april 21st. They also have youtube stuff dating back to 2010.
It's obviously not boc though, the whole trevor applebaum thing is so dumb.

Posts Quantity
Right... loads of folk using that same video effect from Sony Vegas.

I did this 5 years ago with Vegas and it's the same fucking effect -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0wXXqlNExg

It's easy to spot... and the tracks mixing do not sound right!

So... who's got a real Radio 1 rip? :)

Eagle Minded
FWIW - Joyrex has been posting for the last two days about "Radio Silence" and the like...then today they played the last group on BBC1.

He also posted this today:

Joyrex: I suggest you all take a deep breaTh, relaX, and just enjoy the ride until the full reveaL.

Sorry, keYboard's sticKing.

TXLYK - haven't the foggiest, could just be for fun...but in light of the radio thing...that's more than just a coincidence, how many people would have thought BOC would have been played on the radio within, honestly, hours?
There are a lot of different 'me's, you know. There's the mad me, when I get angry.

Friendly Stranger
drixlin wrote:FWIW - Joyrex has been posting for the last two days about "Radio Silence" and the like...then today they played the last group on BBC1.

Joyrex: I suggest you all take a deep breaTh, relaX, and just enjoy the ride until the full reveaL.

TXLYK - haven't the foggiest, could just be for fun...but in light of the radio thing...that's more than just a coincidence, how many people would have thought BOC would have been played on the radio within, honestly, hours?

To be fair, I have no connections to BoC at all but I did tweet only a few hours ago that I thought the next codes would be on radio, TV, billboard/print ad and something else. Radio wasn't a hard one to guess but was he guessing like me or did he know? That's the question

Eagle Minded
benzieyeah wrote:
drixlin wrote:FWIW - Joyrex has been posting for the last two days about "Radio Silence" and the like...then today they played the last group on BBC1.

To be fair, I have no connections to BoC at all but I did tweet only a few hours ago that I thought the next codes would be on radio, TV, billboard/print ad and something else. Radio wasn't a hard one to guess but was he guessing like me or did he know? That's the question

That's true - but he was talking about radio before Hellinterface last night, before anyone else had a clue that there would be other channels to get the codes, plus he was saying how the release would be "soon" and "sooner than you all will think". That was literally a week or two before RSD.

Seems legit to me.
There are a lot of different 'me's, you know. There's the mad me, when I get angry.

Posts Quantity
joyrex knows it's for real... fuck all else. :)

Friendly Stranger

It could also be "ITXLSYK". Which brings alot of hits about Italy in a search engine.

PreviousNext

Return to Boards of Canada