Cupz moved! (again!)

Random chat: movies, books, games, technology, etcetera.

Moderators: Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Telepath

BEHOLD.

And yes, someone was brutally murdered in this house...

Site Admin
Cupz wrote:Lol Robin, that's crazy. This place has some weird connections to me, my grandma lived and died here as well, to name something else. Now the owner of my favourite place out on the web. I'm not sure about bregman, is that the car salesman at the other side of the street? I'd have to check. Its the big white one called "bellevue".

I guess we're sort of forced to have some tea now, as we might see each other at the coop when we both forgot to buy sugar at a reasonably priced supermarket :lol:
You won't see me buy any sugar there, I recently switched to stevia ;)
Well, not forced but it would be kind of natural to meet. I'm not even sure if you'd recognize me as I've been pretty discreet with my online appearance. I know how you look though ;) Anyways, my door is open and I'm mostly at home on Fridays. So feel free to say hi my neighbor :)

Yeah, that is the villa I pictured as it is one of not that many here. I thought about the "incident" that took place there right away when I questioned that being your new home.

btw, after I made my previous post I realized the similarities of baffled and Bavvelt :lol:, which is a surname of Baflo.

lol @ Synthestesia's pic
Life is a Frequency

Boqurant
Haha, I'm also from the north of the Netherlands. I live in Leeuwarden, Friesland and work in Groningen (sometimes). I just graduated from Minerva last year. Great school! :)

Welcome to the peaceful north Cupz!

Previous

Return to The Playground