Random chat: movies, books, games, technology, etcetera.
Post a reply

Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:08 pm

I'll probably donate again soon.

Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:09 pm

As soon as I'm a little more flush after the Christmas/ new year, I'll help :)

Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:40 am

I cant really help with money, but I did donate a kaleidoscope to the cause, hopefully that helped dude :) (you probably received some random donation haha..I hope)

Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:59 pm

vballs wrote:I cant really help with money, but I did donate a kaleidoscope to the cause, hopefully that helped dude :) (you probably received some random donation haha..I hope)
Yeah I sure did! by the kindness himself, Saakki. :D

Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:30 pm

Guido wrote:I'll probably donate again soon.

Done.

Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:13 pm

Last edited by pianoforte on Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:11 pm

Guido wrote:
Guido wrote:I'll probably donate again soon.

Done.
Thank you very much Guido!

Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:44 am

Thanks Saakki & ed209, you guys are the best! :D

Fri May 09, 2014 8:36 am

Thanks again Colin (jcnporter) for your support!

Sat May 10, 2014 5:11 pm

Aesthetics wrote:Thanks again Colin (jcnporter) for your support!

No bother, glad to help in some way.

Sat May 10, 2014 5:57 pm

donated! I haven't been around too long, but this place has definitely been one of the coolest online communities I've been a part of.

Wed May 14, 2014 9:53 pm

Perch wrote:donated! I haven't been around too long, but this place has definitely been one of the coolest online communities I've been a part of.
Thanks!

Wed May 14, 2014 10:19 pm

I know the old donate button is up there top right, but this thread needs to be a sticky in my opinion.
Too often I think of donating at the wrong time of the month/year when I'm broke.

Love this place too much not to donate, but I need prompting!! :lol:

Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:00 pm

Thanks for your donation Simon!

Mexicola wrote:I know the old donate button is up there top right, but this thread needs to be a sticky in my opinion.
Not sure if that'll work but I'll keep it in mind when the paycheck arrives and I'm in need of money.

Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:06 pm

Thanks for your donation lewwat!

Got an email a few days ago with a jaw dropping donation of $100.-!!!! I couldn't believe my eyes so I asked if there was an extra 0 by mistake. But the awesome guy, who wants to remain anonymous, answered with " Just doing my duty as a grateful twoist!". What a guy :D
Together with lewwat I got half of the yearly hosting costs covered. Thanks again guys!!

Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:36 pm

Aesthetics wrote:Thanks for your donation lewwat!

Got an email a few days ago with a jaw dropping donation of $100.-!!!!

Jesus, I bloody shat myself when I read that. I was thinking I couldn't possibly have donated that much by mistake! Then I read the next part..

Aesthetics wrote:I couldn't believe my eyes so I asked if there was an extra 0 by mistake. But the awesome guy, who wants to remain anonymous, answered with " Just doing my duty as a grateful twoist!". What a guy :D

That's brilliant, very selfless of them. Although I haven't used the forum as much as most of you lot, I'd have to thank them too as it's their generosity which means I can spend any time here at all.

Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:27 am

Can we get rid of viglink now? :wink:

Very nice donation there, I hope he ends up in heaven.

Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:12 am

<thickrussianaccent>

I can send you some money in a shielded envelope if it helps you.

</thickrussianaccent>

Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:33 pm

untitled wrote:<thickrussianaccent>
I can send you some money in a shielded envelope if it helps you.
</thickrussianaccent>

DA!

Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:03 am

Donation incoming, it's been a while since I last made one :oops:
Post a reply