One on Twoism Volume 6 [Submission Topic]

WE DON'T BЯAINWASH

Moderators: Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Site Admin
The following tracks will appear on One on Twoism vol.6

ARTIST: PLEASE DO A SPELL CHECK!! this will be used for the artwork
In alphabetical order, final tracklist order will be available later.
[MIIIIM] - Nawb Vrida
Bearhead - Keep You Here
Hiflier - Warm Waves
Island Near the Clouds - In Parallel
MotorRad - Listening Systems 2
nineteen eighty six - Drifting
Olaf Olson - Interlude 2
Polar Sky - Antaku-3
Sadsic - Clocke
Sadsic - Danger Planet
Scyye - девять
SEVEN - Airplane
Simulate Televangelist - Sanctum
Sweguno - Swallow Illusions Whole
Synthetrix - Sequestered Sonata Above the Grass
TTK - High and Low
Twilight Interface -Thunderbird

Still no eta of the release yet as Ochre will be able to master this in about a month.
Life is a Frequency

OOOH, SADSIC, YES.

I'm very excited for this installment and happy to see that the collaborative "Televangelist" track I was apart of made it on the mix!

Happy Cycler
lotta good people there.

Happy Cycler
Awesome. Great to see this materialize. Spelling is fine - it's "Simulate Televangelist" though. Nice to see Scyye and TTK there.

Happy Cycler
I have to ask about the track listing. It's unusually less than what OOT has been in the past. Not that this is a bad thing and I guess I'll have to wait and see if it's stronger or weaker because of that, but is this a product of the increased difficulty that came about figuring out an order for this one? Do you think this may be the format in the future? Because I have thought for a while that the wealth of tracks might put some people off. Not me, but vol 5 was 30 or 35 tracks (one of the two, vol 4 was the other) and I didn't really feel its length but it seems like a lot.

Just curious. Thank you for pulling through. Hopefully ETA is before the Dorset meetup!

Dayvan Cowboy
Aw I'm not on there. Eh well, still hyped for it. (And I guess that means my track will have to wait for my album).

Sherbet Head
Ouch. Didn't make the cut either. Stings a bit, but on the upside I can make the track available now, because I think it's really good.

Good luck with it & congrats to all who succeeded.

Boqurant
What a lineup! Very excited that this is getting closer and closer...
Yep aesthetics my name and track are spelled correctly, with the brackets and the four I's.
I did have a question: I did some mastering to that track a few months back, using some equipment / software I didn't have before, mostly noise reduction / small EQ tweaks to the individual layers. The overall format is exactly the same. Would it be possible to ship you this version? It's much cleaner and I think after the Ochre mastering will sound really good...
Also I really appreciate your efforts on this project, it's going to sound fantastic! Thanks again and again!

Boqurant
Spelling is fine on mine! : ) Super excited to finally hear this!

Site Admin
Rodheh wrote:I have to ask about the track listing. It's unusually less than what OOT has been in the past. Not that this is a bad thing and I guess I'll have to wait and see if it's stronger or weaker because of that, but is this a product of the increased difficulty that came about figuring out an order for this one? Do you think this may be the format in the future? Because I have thought for a while that the wealth of tracks might put some people off. Not me, but vol 5 was 30 or 35 tracks (one of the two, vol 4 was the other) and I didn't really feel its length but it seems like a lot.
Yeah, the running time is the shortest to date too. This has to do with the length of the songs used and indeed because I couldn't make it longer while maintaining a good flow.

el Cerebro wrote:I did have a question: I did some mastering to that track a few months back, using some equipment / software I didn't have before, mostly noise reduction / small EQ tweaks to the individual layers. The overall format is exactly the same. Would it be possible to ship you this version? It's much cleaner and I think after the Ochre mastering will sound really good...
Also I really appreciate your efforts on this project, it's going to sound fantastic! Thanks again and again!
Thanks man, you are welcome!
Send me your mastered song and I'll see what I can do.
Life is a Frequency

OK, so just wanted to take two seconds to interject here, having first checked with Ae.

Having had the privilege of hearing a rough initial mix a few weeks ago, I think this is the strongest release so far and benefits repeated plays. In my view, it also gains from the slightly shorter run time - it feels 'punchier' to these ears, more compact.

To those that didn't make it, and at the risk of talking for Ae, I'm sure that was more likely to do with the 'flow' rather than the strengths or weaknesses of any given track. Right Ae?

Congratulations again to those that made it, the standard is exceptionally high and, I promise you, entirely worth the wait! 8)

EDIT: Ha - just saw your post boss!

Slow down...

Boqurant
I don't even remember what Clocke sounds like lol

I had a hard drive failure like a year ago so I dont have a lot of my old stuff, can I get a copy of that song back?

Dayvan Cowboy
Looking good! I have removed the umlaut from my artist name since I submitted this because I found it mucked with search engines, and just looked a tad pretentious :p
So please just make my name 'Sweguno' on there. Thanks!

New Seed
Wooow I'm honored, can't wait to hear the rest :)

Happy Cycler
any word on the feel of the mix yet? is it darker, weirder, more out there?

Sherbet Head
Hey Robin. Thanks so much for including Drifting. I think, if its not too much hassle, maybe you might change the artist names on that track, to 'nineteen eighty six'? All lower case letters.

Great to see that Ochre will be mastering them :) Can't waiit for the release and pick up a copy. Also wanted a track on OOT so I'm chuffed!

Site Admin
The Telepathic Kid wrote:any word on the feel of the mix yet? is it darker, weirder, more out there?
I think it's better if Mexicola chime in on this one.

Goiter Sanchez wrote:So please just make my name 'Sweguno' on there. Thanks!
Check.

DaveJ wrote:Hey Robin. Thanks so much for including Drifting. I think, if its not too much hassle, maybe you might change the artist names on that track, to 'nineteen eighty six'? All lower case letters
Cheers mate!
Life is a Frequency

Don't feel it would he right to discuss in more detail. No spoilers!

However, it IS superb. It IS the best OOT I've heard in my view. And it was certainly worth the wait. Ae pours his soul into his craft, I've been lucky enough to work with this chap for a little while now and we're lucky to have him.

As Hills West once said, 'Be detailed...'

:-)

Slow down...

Eagle Minded
Once again I am honored with an inclusion on this awesome series. Thank you. The spellings are correct for my track and I can't wait to hear the entire album when it's done.

Posts Quantity
This is great news! :)
Happy to be included alongside so many talented people, can't wait to hear this! Spelling is fine, too.

PreviousNext

Return to Twoism Records