APHEX TWIN NEW ALBUM?

Discussions related to music in general.

Moderators: Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Sherbet Head
T69 leaked lol
this thread is full of shenanigans.

Posts Quantity
phpBB [media]

Hope we get the video soon. Also the quality is potato.

Eagle Minded
T69 Collapse, does absolutely nowt for me.

Soulless and emotionally devoid.

Anyone know when new BoC is out? :wink:

Sherbet Head
phpBB [media]

Sherbet Head

Sherbet Head
polarbear wrote:
phpBB [media]

That's quite the video, eh?

I'm not really sold on the track (yet).
"What you are looking for, is where you are looking from."

New Seed
In my opinion, the track is very good. Not his best, but certainly not his worst. As for the video, I thought it was really well done, fits the theme of the track excellently. It's a shame that the youtube compression was so hefty, what with the insane amount of crap flying all over the place at light speed. It would be awesome if there was an uncompressed version out there somewhere.

Boqurant
The song is alright, but I don't really like the section on the middle. The video looks like a shitpost
Image Image Image

Sherbet Head

Telepath
Track is purdy. Video is very nice, though a bit "weirdcore got their rendering farm" imo (not that I could do better with all the rendering farms in the world). Also,can we get that gif pingponged? :D

Friendly Stranger
Looking forward to this new E.P
Even a stopped clock gives the right time twice a day

Boqurant
Moloch wrote:
Ectonaut wrote:
Geogandhi wrote:BoC will certainly not be releasing anything in the next month or two as Aphex has the warp spotlight for a bit.

Things could be worse

Well, nope. Aphex has been going downhill for a while now, and I don't expect anything good for his next release.

I disagree with you Moloch. Syro was a killer album and I am so happy that RDJ is still making music.

Dayvan Cowboy
It is ok. It feels like he is doing this type of sound for many years now. Maybe something freash instead?

Posts Quantity
i just gave it a listen. i'm not sure what to think of it
That Squidward crossover guy and Plaid fanatic. ALSO FUCK IM SORRY HAVENT BEEN INACTIVE ON HERE I'VE BEEN USING WATMM MORE :(
Rateyourmusic account: https://rateyourmusic.com/~PrezSquid
WATMM account: https://forum.watmm.com/profile/23101-p ... squidward/

Sherbet Head
Leaked.
this thread is full of shenanigans.

Dayvan Cowboy
Ectonaut wrote:I disagree with you Moloch. Syro was a killer album and I am so happy that RDJ is still making music.

Agree, Syro was a really decent album on its own merit. When placed next to RDJ's other works it kind of lacks that magic that I grew to like in his earlier music, though, especially ones done under the AFX name.

Sherbet Head
It's funny how opinions differ. I really like his older stuff, but Syro is one of my fav albums of him. Best comeback I could've hoped for. It's such a coherent piece of work, with all the little details. Such a groovy album, pure electronic bliss when listening on higher end audio gear.
"What you are looking for, is where you are looking from."

Eagle Minded
I actually quite enjoyed Syro. Heck, I even have it on double LP. The following EPs and tons of tracks released on Souncloud were pointless though, imho. I guess AFX had to empty his backlog in some way.

Sherbet Head
Pointless? What? He just wanted to share his unreleased here and theres with his fans. My best friend died right before the dump and all those daily comments and quirky tracks really saved my summer. Of course that's super subjective but I really wouldn't call making his nethead fanbase super happy for a while pointless :roll:

Eagle Minded
chronical wrote:Pointless? What? He just wanted to share his unreleased here and theres with his fans. My best friend died right before the dump and all those daily comments and quirky tracks really saved my summer. Of course that's super subjective but I really wouldn't call making his nethead fanbase super happy for a while pointless :roll:

People will never be satisfied enough...
I was listening to BOC’s entire released catalog and I am now humbled if TH is the end... I know it’s not, but if it turns out they just aren’t as interested anymore, I am so happy I was able to exist long enough to experience what they have made for us. I recorded copies of Tomorrow’s Harvest the movie (fan) onto old vhs tapes! The vhs tone really brings out their old warbled aesthetic ha!

PreviousNext

Return to This Random Sound