Everything related to our favorite Scottish duo.
Post a reply

Re: GENERAL NEW RELEASE SPECULATION TOPIC

Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:06 am

Not sure if this has been floated, or if it even has any merit. Nothing really to do with the next release, but ever since that societas x tape picture of that band, at tomorrowland terrace, under the coke sign showed up; and how skyliner is a tourist thing at tomorrowland, I couldn't shake the idea of how Trans Canada Highway runs perpendicular to the US, and is purposefully not trying to bring attention to the US, like many of their other references might suggest, like how our visions of tomorrow are mostly bullshit fantasy, and that there are probably some very bad consequences in trying to manufacture that future. Anyway, just stretching again. Pretty cool band ya know.

Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:41 am

Parallel*, opposite of perpendicular, like two nationwide road trips, Assuming THC is the better of the two. Moving on now.

Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:42 am

TCH. THC is alright too.

Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:38 pm

General New Speculation Post

Survey says... You guys need to love each other. Also, buy UNISWAP...wait, what?

Sent from my outhouse using Tapatalk

Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:45 am

Lest we forget

Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:01 am

So April and nothing so far, hmm. I'm thinking I'm gonna move the goal post for a late September release now. I've been saying for 3 years that a release is imminent, but I still say a new release is imminent this year.

Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:46 am

NTFMTS wrote:So April and nothing so far, hmm. I'm thinking I'm gonna move the goal post for a late September release now. I've been saying for 3 years that a release is imminent, but I still say a new release is imminent this year.

How about an announcement on Tuesday, April 30?

Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:36 pm

Fredd-E wrote:
NTFMTS wrote:So April and nothing so far, hmm. I'm thinking I'm gonna move the goal post for a late September release now. I've been saying for 3 years that a release is imminent, but I still say a new release is imminent this year.

What’s going on, on the 30th?

Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:38 pm

qukk_ wrote:
Fredd-E wrote:

What’s going on, on the 30th?

Speculation on an April announcement. If not we continue to May.

Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:52 pm

Gotcha. I’m putting my bets on a summer release (August, hopefully.)

Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:03 pm

qukk_ wrote:Gotcha. I’m putting my bets on a summer release (August, hopefully.)

Same. I speak of announcement (versus release). Spring announcement -> Summer release.
Warp so far has 70 days on average between announcement and release date.

Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:17 pm

Keeping my fingers crossed for the 30th then :-D

Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:30 pm

NTFMTS wrote:Keeping my fingers crossed for the 30th then :-D

Or any following Tuesday for the rest of this year. :}

Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:23 pm

drixlin wrote:
bendu wrote:I noticed this today: https://bsky.app/profile/boardsofcanada.bsky.social

Looks like we'll need a screenshot for all non-users of this site. Just takes me to a login page.

no more :D

Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:52 am

They seem like Zager + Evans kinda dudes. I bet we’re waitin’ till 2025.

Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:43 pm

qukk_ wrote:
Fredd-E wrote:Can all these outlandish theories also be linked to LP5 a bit more directly in the posts or am I missing the obvious? :) I'm Lost.

Right? Reading "theories" on here sometimes feels like I'm reading a diary written by a schizo

I apologise being rude to you earlier qukk, No hard feelings. And I absolutely agree lol

Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:01 pm

luminousdusk wrote:
qukk_ wrote:
Fredd-E wrote:Can all these outlandish theories also be linked to LP5 a bit more directly in the posts or am I missing the obvious? :) I'm Lost.

Right? Reading "theories" on here sometimes feels like I'm reading a diary written by a schizo

I apologise being rude to you earlier qukk, No hard feelings. And I absolutely agree lol

I apologize too. My response was a bit mean-spirited.

Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:31 pm

qukk_ wrote:I apologize too. My response was a bit mean-spirited.

No worries :)

Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:26 pm

:D

Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:22 am

I'm betting on hearing something the first week of May. Still though, TH felt so final, I can't begin to imagine what could come next, if anything.
Post a reply