WE DON'T BЯAINWASH
Post a reply

Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:34 pm

Is the compilation (lossless) individial tracks? I downloaded the one with one long mix but I'd like to have individual tracks and have them scrobbled too if possible.

Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:35 pm

nny wrote:
esselfortium wrote:
Aesthetics wrote:
niknak wrote:Oh, another question. What format is the lossless in and will iTunes play it?
Cheers

It's flac and iTunes can't play it.. sorry.

There's a program called Max that can convert FLAC (among other formats) into AIFF, WAV, Apple Lossless, or a multitude of other formats, though!

Also, it seems that, bizarrely, there are no Mac programs capable of splitting an mp3 automatically using a cue file. Is there any possibility of getting a download of this split into separate mp3s eventually? That'd be really nice and convenient. :3

Everything sounds good so far, great work everybody!

There is, look for Cue Splitter. If you don't find it, PM and I'll mail it to you.

Thanks! It's not working properly for me, though. I've tried both 2.6 and 2.5.2, the two OS 10.4-compatible versions, and both of them only leave me with one file, Techboy's song, the final track. Either Cue Splitter has a problem with working properly on x86 processors, or there's something it doesn't like about the cue file I guess... :?

Ninja edit: Or is it because they're mp3s, not flacs?

Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:43 pm

Word. Big ups and mad props to everyone involved. Long live twoism! :D

Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:44 pm

Thats the only song you need ;>

Haha, no, I'm joking, I love it all so far. You guys are great.

Tue Mar 13, 2007 11:02 pm

Techboy wrote:Thats the only song you need ;>

Of course. :>

Tue Mar 13, 2007 11:49 pm

Just finished listening to the mix. Everybody's tracks are great. It really is nice to know that in the end it all fell through, and the end result is worth it.

Good shout dedicating the CD to Danny. Hope he gets well soon. But that's for another thread. :>

Tue Mar 13, 2007 11:54 pm

Derail wrote:Is the compilation (lossless) individial tracks? I downloaded the one with one long mix but I'd like to have individual tracks and have them scrobbled too if possible.

agreed...also from what ive skimmed this spunds amazing

Wed Mar 14, 2007 12:10 am

It's quite the impressive mix.. and all the tracks are just stellar.

Big thumbs up to Soupbandit for the artwork, Turnstiled for the web design, Aesthetics for his great mix and of course to everyone that contributed.

I love it!

Wed Mar 14, 2007 12:14 am

I hope that we can somehow get a copy to the band.

Wed Mar 14, 2007 12:17 am

jonnyjj74 wrote:I hope that we can somehow get a copy to the band.
I'll possibly [probably] be mailing one - see the thread in boc section.
wwbjd wrote:It's quite the impressive mix.. and all the tracks are just stellar.

Big thumbs up to Soupbandit for the artwork, Turnstiled for the web design, Aesthetics for his great mix and of course to everyone that contributed.

I love it!
and thanks to you for the hosting, and the songs - I confess to being a big fan of your stuff. :P

Wed Mar 14, 2007 12:23 am

awesome stuff

Wed Mar 14, 2007 12:28 am

Well I love it... but I would really prefer it to be cut up into individual tracks. :?

Wed Mar 14, 2007 3:28 am

archaic horizon wrote:Well I love it... but I would really prefer it to be cut up into individual tracks. :?

I agree, but we had a long debate about this a while back. After the first few songs I don't know which artists made which songs.

Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:13 am

esselfortium wrote:
nny wrote:
esselfortium wrote:
Aesthetics wrote:
niknak wrote:Oh, another question. What format is the lossless in and will iTunes play it?
Cheers

It's flac and iTunes can't play it.. sorry.

There's a program called Max that can convert FLAC (among other formats) into AIFF, WAV, Apple Lossless, or a multitude of other formats, though!

Also, it seems that, bizarrely, there are no Mac programs capable of splitting an mp3 automatically using a cue file. Is there any possibility of getting a download of this split into separate mp3s eventually? That'd be really nice and convenient. :3

Everything sounds good so far, great work everybody!

There is, look for Cue Splitter. If you don't find it, PM and I'll mail it to you.

Thanks! It's not working properly for me, though. I've tried both 2.6 and 2.5.2, the two OS 10.4-compatible versions, and both of them only leave me with one file, Techboy's song, the final track. Either Cue Splitter has a problem with working properly on x86 processors, or there's something it doesn't like about the cue file I guess... :?

Ninja edit: Or is it because they're mp3s, not flacs?

I had the exact same problem even though it has been working well for me so far with other cue files running on my G4 processor. My guess is that it has to do with this particular one. Is it possible that anyone can make a Mac friendly cue file for this?

Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:48 am

jonnyjj74 wrote:
archaic horizon wrote:Well I love it... but I would really prefer it to be cut up into individual tracks. :?

I agree, but we had a long debate about this a while back. After the first few songs I don't know which artists made which songs.

That's really my only complaint. There's a beautiful piano piece midway through and I wish I knew who it was by....

Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:55 am

I must say that I am a bit disappointed about the excerpt of my last track. It doesn't even feature the music but just the voices in the end. I thought this one was way better and much more produced than the other track and unfortunately, I've been promoting this compilation all over the place for featuring a new unreleased track and in the end, well, there is only the end of it.
Excellent music from everyone though. Congratulations to everyone involved.

Wed Mar 14, 2007 5:07 am

thedisavowed wrote:That's really my only complaint. There's a beautiful piano piece midway through and I wish I knew who it was by....

I believe that's Saturday Index - Sunlight Puzzle (?)

Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:46 am

If a cue file splitter isnt working, try changing the first number after index to 01, as so

Code:
  TRACK 18 AUDIO
    TITLE "Pigeon Hole"
    PERFORMER "The Other"
    INDEX 01864394098 45:45:00

becomes
Code:
  TRACK 18 AUDIO
    TITLE "Pigeon Hole"
    PERFORMER "The Other"
    INDEX 01 45:45:00

Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:58 am

My pleasure. Fantastic music, guys. You should all be proud.

Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:27 am

Crap! i have to wait 8 hours to get this! in work.
Well done guys!

cant wait to hear it!

so it is all just one mix? one big track?

hate to be a COMPLETE pain in the hole, but can it be broken down to individual tracks at all?
Post a reply