mood: productive

Everything related to our favorite Scottish duo.

Moderators: mdg, Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Posts Quantity
Question for twoism-anciens. Is the mood on their myspace allways 'productive' or only every couple of years? It's been a while since the first of april... maybe we can start to hope again
whooosh

Sherbet Head
old news , but thanks anyway :D

Happy Cycler
They do NOT run the damn myspace site.

polar sky wrote:They do NOT run the damn myspace site.
M&M don't run the myspace site, indeed, but that does NOT matter because the myspace is run by other official affiliated boc persons and so it DOES matter that they changed it to productive.

Happy Cycler
Fredd-E wrote:
M&M don't run the myspace site, indeed, but that does NOT matter because the myspace is run by other official affiliated boc persons and so it DOES matter that they changed it to productive.

And how the hell do you know? "I heard it from a person who told me about someone who knows".... Blah. If it is so official, then why the hell does it have someone's bullshit hardcore music available to buy on their page?

If anything, it is run by someone from warp, and BoC does not have control over their warp music, so warp decided to make a myspace. and another thing, BoC, who are such hermits, why would they update a myspace page and not their own web site?

Dayvan Cowboy
polar sky wrote:
Fredd-E wrote:

And how the hell do you know? "I heard it from a person who told me about someone who knows".... Blah. If it is so official, then why the hell does it have someone's bullshit hardcore music available to buy on their page?

If anything, it is run by someone from warp, and BoC does not have control over their warp music, so warp decided to make a myspace. and another thing, BoC, who are such hermits, why would they update a myspace page and not their own web site?

They did update their website, it says "Now" instead of "November 2006" over the t-shirts. That happened at around the same time mdg registered here and their mood went productive.

Eagle Minded
dudes. this thread is really fucking pathetic.

Dayvan Cowboy
streamrunner wrote:dudes. this thread is really fucking pathetic.

I was gonna say it deserves to be shot, but that sums up my sentiments exactly.
The preparation for a dive is always a tense time.

Hexagon Sun Official
to clear this up: the myspace page was taken over by warp some time ago, and is now maintained by both warp staff and a couple of friends of the band, on a 'when time permits' basis. the 'you and i' player on the page is apparently only visible to US users, and was added by myspace themselves. they've been contacted a few times with requests to remove the 'you and i' thing but they've ignored the requests.

Sherbet Head
I was just going to say we've known it's legit for ages. Polar, you've been around long enough to remember.

Hi mdg! When's the new album out :wink:

BunnyRabbit wrote:Hi mdg! When's the new album out :wink:

Lol. We all thought it, but YOU said it. :lol:

Slow down...

Sherbet Head
are they releasing something or not?

Hexagon Sun Official
john fonda wrote:are they releasing something or not?

Hi John, yes they definitely are.

Dayvan Cowboy
*high fives mdg*

Dayvan Cowboy
I thought we all knew MdG confirmed this very same thing a few weeks ago on WATMM.

Posts Quantity
ryetronics wrote:I thought we all knew MdG confirmed this very same thing a few weeks ago on WATMM.

this very same thing confirmed months ago, here at home....

The Hexagon Sun Speaks
'And because our reason violently deters us from the brink, therefore do we the most impetuously approach it' E. A. Poe

From Wikipedia:

"Patience (ˈpā-shənz) is the state of endurance under difficult circumstances. This can mean persevering in the face of delay or provocation without becoming annoyed or upset; or exhibiting forbearance when under strain, especially when faced with longer-term difficulties. It is also used to refer to the character trait of being steadfast in the face of delayed releases from media-shy Scottish electronica stalwarts Boards of Canada. Antonyms include hasty and impetuous."

Maybe....

Slow down...

Sherbet Head
Well that's that cleared up.

What's next? What else have we sorted out then forgotten so that mdg can reconfirm it for us?

Sherbet Head
Looks liked I popped in at the right time then.

Eagle Minded
Mexicola wrote:From Wikipedia:

"Patience (ˈpā-shənz) is the state of endurance under difficult circumstances. This can mean persevering in the face of delay or provocation without becoming annoyed or upset; or exhibiting forbearance when under strain, especially when faced with longer-term difficulties. It is also used to refer to the character trait of being steadfast in the face of delayed releases from media-shy Scottish electronica stalwarts Boards of Canada. Antonyms include hasty and impetuous."

Maybe....

:lol: Nice one Mexicola. I actually looked-up that definiton just in case someone edited-in that bit about BoC for a laugh. :oops: :)
rED ORAnge YELLow grEEn blUe inDIGo violEt
ricHArd OF yorK GAvE baTTle in vAIn
ROYGBIV
Released! Oh Yes! Gonna Buy It Vinyl!
B&Q

Next

Return to Boards of Canada